Effect

(Graduation Exam Day)

Naruto sat in his desk with a sigh, having finished the Paper Test of the exam little bit ago. The year had gone fast, even with him train himself and Anko and going to the Council Meetings once a week. He was definitely ready for the Genin exams, hell he could do the genin, chunin, and jounin exams then go spar Gai for the rest of the week and he would still pass them all.

"Okay everyone, pencils down. Head outside with Mizuki and I'll grade your Papers, He will test your Taijutsu and Kenjutsu if you have it. After that it'll be off to the throwing Range and then back here for the Ninjutsu portion. Remember to try your best! Except you Naruto, don't kill Mizuki, Please!" As the student left Naruto stopped Mizuki for a second.

"Hey Mizuki-sensei."

"What?" He asked annoyed.

"I met your girlfriend the other day when I was talking with the Hokage." Hearing the the man Stiffened. Odd.

"What about Her...?" His voice was quiet and tight.

"She said you two have been dating for a long time, I have a question for you."

"What is it?"

"When the Hell are you gonna pop the Question!" Naruto Yelled at the man, who wasn't expecting that type of question. "Dude, She adores you! And I've notice that when you talk about family your eyes' get soft and you get a far away look, you obviously love the girl! So Seal the damn Deal already will ya?" Naruto says smiling widely at the Chunin.

"Sigh, I couldn't Naruto. I don't have the money to buy a Ring and a Wedding on top of it. If I could get a Ring, then I would pay for the wedding that I've been saving for her." As he said this his eyes were soft and his tone was sad.

"Hmm... Hey Mizuki, Can I show you something?"

"What?"

"Give me your hand for a second." The Chunin looked confused but complied. "This will feel kinda funny..."

What do yo-Ech!" He felt a pang somewhere in his stomach, after a few second it stopped.

"Look in your hand." Naruto said to the man.

Mizuki looked and stared at what he saw, it looked like the perfect Cut Diamond, it was slightly tinted blue, but it was perfect...

"What... What is it...?" He asked.

"That Mizuki is a piece of you. I used a lot of energy to it, but I made YOUR piece of Solid Chakra grow. even after taking that chunk off, it's still twice the size it used to be. Take that as MY wedding gift, ne?" With that Naruto walked off to the rest of the class. Mizuki stood there staring at the jewel. 'He can't be the damn Demon... a Demon would NEVER give power to anyone for free... I was fucking WRONG about you and... I am sorry, Naruto... and Thank you... I will repay this kindness... one day...'

Walking to the field he put the jewel in a case in his pouch.

-
A Little Later -

"Okay everyone, that's all for Taijutsu. Naruto, that punch hurt like hell, good hook. Any one of you that wants to try for Kenjutsu? Okay then, just Naruto then? Naruto, this is Genma, he's one of the top Kenjutsu users of the village. Good luck. Meet us in the Target Practice room when you two are done"

Genma looked at Naruto, "What type of weapon are you using?"

Smiling, Naruto forms a Gavel in his hand. "Hammers?"

"No, this is a Gavel."

"Right. Well try to hit me with it as best you can."

"You sure you want me to do that?"

"Sure kid, I'm a jounin, I'm pretty fast."

"You do know I'm the only person that can spar with Gai without his weights right?" After he said this Genma paled.

"Right sorry, didn't know you were that kid. Ok then just show me your moves..."

-
Five minutes later -

"Wow kid, I'd say your on par with most High-chunin, maybe even Jounin with that Gavel of yours'. okay, Pass obviously. Go on with your class."

"Thanks."

Hurrying up to where his class was he made it in time for his name "Saibansho no Naruto."

"Right here."

"Okay then, try to hit the targets with kunai, shuriken, the a thrown weapon of your choice." Hitting non-moving targets was a piece if cake, his thrown weapon of choice was the Senbon, He hit 13 out of 15 with them.

After they moved back to the class, Naruto decided to rest untill his name was called. It's almost been a year since he discovered the two most sought after secrets. It was hard, keeping the process a secret. He also remembered the few days after finding discovering them. So simple, the process was, so so simple... and dangerous. A few days after he got his House he asked Anko to move in with him, she agreed, but only if she could bring her friend around sometimes. That wasn't a problem at all, Kurenai was a wonderful woman and a great friend to Anko, though he still likes to tease her about the time she walked into his bathroom while he was relaxing in the tub, he had fallen asleep and she didn't notice until she was already naked and in the tub. He had woken up, looked her in the face, got up, wrapped a towle around his waist and left the bathroom... Only to pass out afterwards... Ah good times...

He trains a lot and love to figure out how to use his chakra in new ways, but it's hard trying to figure everything out on your own. 'I can't with to get on a team...'

"Yo, Naruto. Your turn." Getting up he walked into the room.

"First is the Henge."

Poof

He Henged into Anko, complete with Dango. Prank time.

"Hey, what the hell am I doing here? God damn it Naruto!"

"Oh kami, I'm sorry Anko-chan, he was supposed to do a henge, not kawarimi!" Iruka exclaimed.

Poof "Anko-chan, ok I see how it is... hehe blackmail Iruka. Blackmial."

Sigh "Just do a Kawarimi..."

Poof and he switched with Mizuki, "Sorry for not warning ya."

"Finally, Bunshin. Any kind will do." Poof 25 Naruto's were standing in front of him. "What kind?"

"Kage."

"Right, of course. Any jutsu you wanna throw in? It's for extra point if you want."