14} 𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎 𝐺𝑎𝑚𝑒

Start from the beginning

"What?" You asked, startled.

"Ah, you heard meeee. You picked dare, didn't you?" She smirked with silliness.

Since Reiner, Jean, and Historia already had to take some clothing off as well, you were a bit less reluctant to strip a bit. The first piece of 'clothing' you took off was your shoes. You looked down at your formal outfit and stood up to take your black tights off. You had a little to drink, so it was a little easier. You tugged on the sheer, black tights and slowly pulled them off.

Armin and Eren both looked at you with lust in their eyes; their eyes followed the tips of your fingers sliding your tights down. You got the top of the tights to the bottom of your thigh then you sat down. "You gave me this dare at least help me get them off."

You put your legs up and waited for Sasha to pull your tights completely off. It's not like you did it on purpose, but you knew Armin's eyes were going to be glued on the bottom of your thighs. You wanted him to break character, to look at you with unfiltered lust. A strange fantasy maybe, but it was one you secretly wanted to come true. It might've been because of all the years you thought of him as a superior being. All the years you spent wishing you could be like him.

Sasha finally got your tights off, you had two pieces of clothing left. "Sashaaaaa! What else do I take off?"

"Fine, I'll let your coat thingy count. That leaves you with one more thing." She explained.

"Hm, okay."

You got to thinking. Historia had more layers on than you, Reiner ended up shirtless, and Jean, well, Jean seemed to have no cares in the world as he stripped. You needed to think of something you could take off. Bra? Underwear? You decided to take your bra off. You felt that having your underwear off would simply make you too uncomfortable.

You turned around as Sasha got in front of you to make sure no one peeked. You unclasped your bra and folded it in your lap. Your nipples could now be slightly seen through your black dress; the sight was candy to Armin's eyes.

You all played a few more rounds of truth or dare, where there was some more stripping involved, then got to playing spin the bottle. You gathered in a neater circle and put the bottle in the middle. Eren and Armin both sat across from you, hoping it'd land on them. Everyone was waiting for Ymir to spin. She spun the bottle, but as soon as her hand got off the bottle she kissed Historia. No one said anything since it was her birthday and she got to play by her own rules.

"Aha, my bad my bad. Okay, who wants to go next?" She asked, laughing.

Armin and Eren's hands jolted up. I suppose they didn't realize that there was still the probability of them having to kiss someone other than you. It was almost cute, how their want for you blinded them in situations like that. "Alright, alright, hmmm. Jean!" Ymir laughed.

"What? My hand isn't raised." Jean protested.

"Well, you seemed to be the least eager to go, so now you're the one going, sleepyhead!" Ymir remarked as the smell of beer came from her mouth.

"Fine, fine." Jean quickly gave in. He twisted the bottle on the floor, and it spun. Every one was eagerly looking at the bottle to see who it'd land on. Everyone's eyes, even yours, were glued on that bottle, that bottle that was starting to slow down. As the bottle slowed down, it pointed at Sasha, who was sitting next to you. Everyone thought it landed on her, but it didn't. The bottle hadn't stopped at Sasha, it stopped at you.