Ch-5 Golf Poster

Let's start!
So here we are with our invisible guy. Can any of see him?

We finally reached my home city NYC.
The one I've been dieing to come back. Old memories are refreshed. I call a cab and as soon as it comes. We hop in and drive off to our destination.

The more my house comes near, the more I feel nervous. I'm afraid to show my face to mom. I'm afraid to see her hatred towards me. Dex noticed the situation and squeezed my hand. I nodded and we went on silently.

I hate to confess but Dex has been a very gentleman towards me since I told him about my dad. He keeps telling me it was an accident but deep down I know it was all my fault. If I wouldn't have forcefully gone to drive that night nothing like this would have happened. I never drove a car since then.

When we finally reached. It was the moment of truth, I inhaled a deep breath and rang the doorbell. The door creaked open after a few moments and there was she standing.
Mom...... I felt like running towards her and hugging her into a tight hug but I knew I couldn't she hasn't forgiven me.

"Hi mom-" she cut me by walking inside the house. I looked at Dex who was looking down at me with a sad smile. "Everything's gonna be fine" he mumbled and I nodded walking in.

My home.... it's just the way I left it. Nothing has changed, the height marks on the wall, the old vase on the centre table and dad's favourite golf player's poster on the wall. He was crazy about golf. I almost laughed and cried at the same time remembering all the memories.

That's when I heard a gasp. I looked to see a young girl on top of stairs staring at me in complete shock. "Ruth..." She said and within no time she came down and embraced me into a hug. "Ruth, Ruth, Ruth, RUTH!!!
You're here I can't believe. I missed you so much!!!" The young girl let go.

"Isabella?" I asked and she nodded. My eyes went big "Oh my goodness, Isabella you're all grown up and so beautiful" I said looking her up and down. "I know right!" She said.

"Mom is so happy to know that I chose the right person!" She said.
"Who?" I asked. "It's Joseph Ruth"
"Joseph?" "You don't remember your childhood bestfriend!!" I tried to process and then I remembered. Joseph! Omg! She's getting married to Joseph! I'm so happy!!!!

"Omg omg O.M.G!! I'm so happy! You two will be just perfect!" I said. "Yeah" she said blushing. "I heard he's the Director of some company now!" I said, I get all these news from Mr. Pérez. He often deals with NYC companies. "Yep" she said proudly.

"Wait aren't you older than him?" I asked. "So what? I'm always young for him" she said lovingly and I laughed. "Yeah right"

"Ok now let me get you to your room" shes said pulling me with her. I looked back at Dex who was currently smiling at me and I smiled back at him. Finally after I settled, I realised I have to stay with Dex in the same room!! Oh God!

"Um... I'll sleep on the couch" I said looking at everywhere but Dex. "Are you stupid, people can't see me. If you sleep on the couch because I'm on the bed they will think you're crazy" he said rolling his eyes.

"So where will you sleep?" I asked a bit nervously. "With you. Anyways no one can see me so what's the problem?" I was dumbfounded by his reply. "Um..uh fine" I said stopping the topic right there.

It's not like we will do something if we sleep together! I thought.

"You know you're red as a tomato" he said. "Wh-what?" I asked covering my face and he laughed. He laughed! How dare he?!

***
It's been three days since I'm here and Bel is dragging me everywhere she's going. I was roaming around the house when I hit my head on the wall I've always been hitting me head on since I was young.

Something fell down from the wall and I was terrified. If mom sees me breaking something she will definitely kick me out. I looked to see it was dad's favourite golf poster. It looked dirty so I took it to my room to clean it.

I was cleaning it when, I turned it and saw something stuck behind it. If it's Bel's hidden money, she's definitely doomed. I thought opening but there was something else. There was letter inside it.

I furrowed my brows and opened it. I was shocked to see it was mya dad's handwriting. It said:

Dear Isabella,
Me and your mom are not going on good terms. We've been fighting a lot with eachother and decided to take a divorce. You're mother is in love with another man and doesn't want to be with me. We have decided that Ruth will go with me and Isabella my dear you will stay with your mother.

Don't worry we will come to visit you. And tonight Ruth and I will be driving off. I will take her on a normal drive and tell her that we are not going back. Please look after your mother

Your father
Igneous Ansley. 20/02/2012

Wait what?! Mom and dad were going to divorce? And we were going to go away on the night of accident?! Then why is mom angry with me? She was in love with someone else! I can't believe what's happening.

I saw Dex and immediately ran towards him. "Dex look at this!" I said giving him the letter. He looked at me seriously. "I don't think your father died in an accident Ruth" ge said the unbelievable.

"What? What do you mean?!" I asked desperately. "I think the accident was planned" he said. "Who?" I asked. "Your mother" he said seriously.
"Mom? But why?" I asked.

"I think your mother should answer that" he said. "What should we do?"
I asked falling on my bed as my legs couldn't support me anymore. Why will mom do it? Wasn't she letting us go?
______________________________________
What do you think? Is Ruth's mom really her dad's killer?
Comment down below
Bye
Eve