I look around the home that Flame and I share. Soon we'll be bringing little Phoenix home here. It's hard to believe how much my life has changed over the past couple years. Now. I find out I have a sister. A sister! Blade and Gage are right I need to tell Flame and then I'm going to need my brothers at my back because I'm about to rain down hell on whoever has my sister and the MC that sold her. They'll be brought to nothing but ashes and a memory.

Time to go and tell my wife. With that I walk out of our house and make my way to the one who calms the storm in me.

When I get to our room in the clubhouse, I can see the bathroom door is closed. Flame must still be in the bathtub. I gently know on the door, "Flame, it's me. Okay if I come in?"

"Yes!" I hear her call out, so I step inside. "Well, it took you long enough." She jokes with me. She's giving me the biggest smile. My Little Flame is just so beautiful. As soon as I can I'm putting a little girl in her, she doesn't agree but I'm sure I can persuade her. I notice that smile has slipped off her face and she's looking at me with concern. "What's wrong? Is Indi okay?" She starts to get out of the tub.

"Indi is fine babe. It's something else." She settles back down again.

"Well, what's got you all tangled up then?"

"Your uncle said something before we killed him, 'You might want to ask little innocent Cleo and a girl named Rebel'. Screw and asked Red about it." I took a deep breath while Flame looked at me expectantly. "Rebel was a girl she was held captive with by the MC that sold her. Her dad was the president of a different MC and once her dad and mom died, they figured they'd sell her."

"Okay, I mean that's sad that more girls were sold by them, but why are you this worked up?" Ember was confused.

"Rebel's father was killed by her brother and the MC her father was president of was based out of Tyler, Texas."

"Oh Shit!" Flame exclaimed. "Did you know you had a sister?"

"Of course not, I wouldn't have left her with those monsters." I say offended.

"Okay, okay, I'm just checking babe. Wow a sister. Did Cleo know where she was sent?" Flame asks.

"No, I'll have to go that MC to find out. I think I know who it is but we're going to confirm it with Red before moving forward." I explain.

"Help me out of this tub and we'll talk more about this." I smile at her; she hates asking for help, so I know she really needs it. "Yea, yea you big oaf, just help me out." She scowls at me, but I know she's playing with me.

I help her get up and wrap a towel around her. She's so independent. My favorite part of her being pregnant, well besides the obvious of her gifting me with a child, has been she's allowed me to take care of her more. I love her independence, but I also love to spoil her.

"I've been meaning to ask you something Flame." She hums indicating for me to continue, "Well Bird's mom knew what she was going through do you think there is a chance your parents might have known?" I ask her gently.

She seems to think for a minute, "No, I don't think so. They always said I was a liar when I told them what happened. If they knew anything they were in denial about it."

I hate that, but I guess it's better that Bird's mom who continued to allow it to happen.

"So, what are you going to do about your sister? You have to get her out of wherever they sold her. She deserves to get to know her family. You bring her home and we'll all help her to heal." This is one of the many reasons I love her, her big heart.

"That's my plan babe, we're having church in the morning to discuss a plan. I might need to call in some favors though. We can't go handle that MC while Drake is still on the loose." I inform her.

"Hawk, I have complete faith in you and all of the guys. You'll find Drake and you'll bring Rebel home." Ember tells me as she crawls into bed. I move to her feet to rub them like I promised.

"Sometimes I think you have too much faith in me." I admit.

"Or you just don't have enough faith in yourself." She tells me with her eyes closed enjoying the relief to her swollen aching feet.

"You always know how to calm my storm. I don't know how I survived in life before you." I don't think this woman will ever stop amazing me.

A small smile graces her face, "Well husband maybe you should reward me for being such an impactful part of your life." She opens her eyes then and winks at me.

"Oh, Little Flame, I think you are playing with fire here." With that I begin to work my way up her body.