Chapter 14: Be together forever

Todoroki's pov

Flashback (5 year old)

Flames was the only thing shining in my teary eyes. The house I used to go to was now turning to ashes. My love was in that fire.

His parents and himself were in there. Fuyumi was holding me tightly in her arms. I could only stare and hear the screams of them.

"Katsuki!" I screamed so loud

"Shoto!" He screamed back

Hearing him scream my name broke me. I tried to get out of Fuyumi's arms but nothing was working.

"Please hold on Katsuki!"

He didn't yell back. The screaming had stopped. Finally the firetrucks arrived but I wasn't ready for the sight.

The firemen quickly put the fire out. I felt the smile come on my face when I seen Katsuki being pulled out.

Finally I got out of Fuyumi's arms and ran over to them. The firemen tried to push me away but I didn't budge.

"Katsuki just hold on a bit longer!" I smiled

But when I finally seen his body the air became stiff. His body was charred and dry. Those crimson eyes were wide open, he wouldn't blink.

Tears streamed down my face. We were supposed to be together forever. We were going to get married and be happy.

I was supposed to see him smile for the rest of our lives. But now he's gone, there's no smile to light up the dark hole in my heart.

If only I ran inside to save him. What if I just made him stay at my house. If only I could see those eyes have emotion again.

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

I jolted up in the bed looking around the room. My heart monitor was beeping like crazy. A nurse came in and ran back out.

Life just doesn't feel the same. He was supposed to be with me. But everyone was just people I met. My mind wanted life to be perfect but it'll never happen.

"Katsuki..." I whispered

"You're awake!" A doctor walked into the room

"How long was I out?"

"2 weeks, which actually isn't that long." He wrote some things down

"Where is everyone?" I asked

"They left to home they'll come back tomorrow."

It felt like I was just being questioned. He asked so many questions. Like what I was dreaming about? What I remember.

But I never told him anything. Katsuki is my love and secret. I'll reunite with him again.

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

Flashback

"What would you do if I die?" I asked

"You wouldn't die because I would protect you." Katsuki replied

"Okay but let's say you weren't fast enough, what would you do?"

"Kill myself so we could be together."

"But you have so much to live for!" I pouted

"Not without you. You're my reason for living." He softly said

I hugged him from behind and buried my head into his back. Katsuki is the only person who can ever make me act like this.

He is the one who brought me happiness. Without him I should just be ashes in the ground. Forgotten and nobody would be sad.

"Katsuki."

"Yeah?"

"Are you afraid of being alone?"

He put his hand on my cheek,"Why would I be scared of that when I have you?"

"Because you could loose me so quickly."

"But I know I won't loose you."

"Please don't leave me..." I sounded desperate

"I won't, I promise!" He exclaimed

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

One chair, one rope, and one hook was all I needed. The pain in my heart is getting unbearable.

I've lasted 10 years hoping that he would come back. But the only thing that happens is me sitting in my dark room.

Tears used to always run down my face. Now I can't even cry. The sorrow was eating me slowly. Every breath I take is like a wish for it to be the last.

I stand on the chair looking out of my window. We used to watch the sunset and talk for hours. When it was cold he would give me his coat to keep me warm.

That was something I hated. I was always his priority even in his last seconds on Earth. Now it was my turn to return the favor.

Thinking of all the memories we had together. His smile, laugh, beautiful eyes staring into mine.

Something I hope I can see again. Especially since I'll be with him. I took a deep breath putting my head through the noose.

My eyes teared up staring at the sunset. The last thought will be about him. My last breath is to see him again. I kicked the chair and could only manage a single word.

"Katsuki..."

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

Omg guys it's finished finally! How was it? Did you guys cry? If you did I'm very sorry. I hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading and voting!