Chapter 4: Legend

Todoroki's pov

Flashback

"What's a Jabberwocky?" I asked

"That's something you will fight someday."

"But what is it?"

"A dragon."

I tilted my head,"How will I defeat it?"

"Slicing it's head off. But futures change all the time." His lips slowly curved into a smile

My eyes slowly started holding fear. His smile was very terrifying and unsettling. Almost as if he knew my future holds terrible things.

"Is something wrong with me...?" My voice trailed off

"Not currently, but soon you'll be lost."

"How will I be lost?"

He started laughing,"poor little Shoto wandering around alone."

I started taking a few steps away. That laugh is something that makes me want to scream. I'm not safe with him.

"Leave me alone."

"Red crimson eyes will watch as you unravel!"

End of flashback

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

"Welcome to my home." Bakugou said

We're standing in front of his house. It looked very different from houses I usually see.

His house was floating above the edge of the land. Little cobblestone steps were leading up to it. But how is his house floating?

In front of the house was a long table. It had teapot and teacups with plates all over in. I walked over to the table but some things were broken. Like a teacup was somehow missing the bottom.

"It seems to be a nice place."

"Be careful with those, you could cut yourself." He sounded worried

"I've been through much worse then just a silly cut."

He nodded and walked into the house. I slowly took steps towards the house. Does his house shake with every step?

I took a step into the house. The house seemed very sturdy. Bakugou was walking around the house looking for something.

"Can I help you find something?"

"I'm looking for a book, but you don't know what it looks like." He stated

My eyes wandered around the house. The walls are like a baby blue but with black stripes. The floors a dark oak wood.

Suddenly Bakugou grabbed my hand and made me sit on a couch. It's very comfy but it has patterns of flowers on it.

I traced over the fabric. It wasn't ugly it's just unexpected. He doesn't seem like this type of person.

"So this is the great legend."

He put a big book on the coffee table. The cover had a dragon marked into it. I tilted my head, why should I care about a legend?

"Read the book."

"It seems long." I looked up and winked

I don't think he noticed,"It's just pictures and isn't finished yet."

I nodded and opened the book. The pages amazed me when I seen the pictures move.

But I didn't really understand it. The book is just about someone fighting a dragon. Then just a lot of people fighting. It seemed as if it's a war.

"What's so special about this?"

"The person fighting the Jabberwocky is you."

Something suddenly made more sense to me. I'm fighting a dragon, and the person with crimson eyes is Bakugou. But still what happens after?

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

Thank you everyone for reading and voting! I hope you are enjoying this book. How are you guys doing?