Chapter 10: Rest

Todoroki's pov

Flashback

"Come with me!" I screamed

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't belong there."

"What do you mean?"

"Shoto I live here! I'm not allowed to leave."

My eyes teared up as I looked at him. Those crimson red eyes could be something I never see again.

Father was always cruel to everyone. But now he's taking me away. I'm not allowed to come back here.

"I promise I'll wait for you."

"That's not what I'm worried about."

"What is it?"

"I'm afraid you won't love me anymore."

"I'll always love you Shoto, even if you don't remember me."

I forgot that was going to happen. When I leave father is taking my memories. I'll forget everyone I met. Everyone I cared for here.

Those crimson eyes stared into my eyes. His soft gentle hand grabbed mine. This was the last time I'll ever see or feel him.

Katsuki Bakugou

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

My eyes slowly fluttered open. My eyes didn't take long to adjust since it's night. The cold night air made me shiver.

"Why is it so cold in here?"

"Need me to warm you up?" Bakugou winked

I tilted my head at him. For some reason I didn't expect him to be here. It's not that I didn't want him here, actually it makes me really happy.

"How would you do that?"

"By being on top of you." He licked his lips

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. He's always so weird about such simple things.

"Or we could just cuddle." I said

"That's boring."

"I'm injured."

"But after you're healed we can?"

"That's not what I said!"

"You aren't saying we can't-"

I smacked the side of his head. It made a thud then he glared at me. Those crimson eyes were still mesmerizing, even if he's thinking about killing me.

"Katsuki..." I sounded breathless

"Yeah?" He asked

"We haven't even kissed yet."

He tilted his head and looked me in my eyes. Probably trying to figure out if I wanted to or not.

"If you do though you have to make a promise."

"What is it?" He didn't even hesitate

"Promise to always stay with me."

"I promise!" He gently smiled

That smile is something I want to see everyday. He slowly leaned towards me. His hand was softly placed on my cheek.

Before I realized his lips were gently pressed against mine. I kissed back but it felt too short. When he pulled away I didn't want it to stop.

He chuckled,"Enjoy that?"

"I would enjoy something more-" I winked

"Why are you allowed to make jokes but not me!?"

I laughed this was how I want it to always be. Be with Bakugou. Be able to see him. Be the only one for him.

――――――――♡♡♡――――――――

Thank you for reading and voting! Sorry that this chapter is short. But I really appreciate the support. I've just been feeling lonely so I haven't published much. Especially with school as well.