Chapter 20

Really quickly! Slight trigger warning!

Nico looks in Steve's eyes daring Steve to say another word about needing more information. Nico is done with Steve's crap," You either need to accept the fact we can't say anything unless given the green light from Percy or her family. We don't have either, so leave it alone!"

Steve rolls his eyes, annoyed with Nico's statements but doesn't say anything else. The two eighty and some year olds have been arguing for twenty-three minutes on what Nico can and cannot say. Steve decides another argument is not worth it.

"Fine, but when Percy wakes up, you're telling us everything," Steve says with utmost finality somewhere knowing that Nico and Will won't listen to him if they don't get a green light.

Bucky just rolls his eyes," Come on Steve, it's not worth starting another argument over."

"For once I agree with someone here. Nico just let it be," Will says, using a bit of his doctor's orders voice.

Nico sighs a deep sigh, deflating just a bit," Fine."

Will nods his head with approval at Nico with a small smirk before sitting next to Percy's passed out body, which looked oddly pale.

Trigger warning starts here.

Inside the poor girl's dream, you can start to understand why she looks a bit pale. Red everywhere, the air smells hot making it hard to breath, every breath feels as if you're breathing in hot coals. Your lungs burn up as you breath in and out, burning you from the inside out. There is no water, there is no dirt, nothing but a waste land of red rocks and a blood red sky. 

Every step you take burns your feet, as if you're walking barefooted on sand that was in the sun almost all day. As you walk on you start to see the rivers, but not of water, of lava. Turning the once terrifying landscape into a horrifying one. Everywhere you turn is red, red like blood, the blood you once had.

Then you hear it, the stomping, no marching of feet as they circle around you, getting closer and closer by the minute. No matter how hard you run, the faster your breathing, the harder your heart pumps, the closer they get. Horrifying monsters from a young kid's night terrors that cannot be explained, but that doesn't matter. With every breath you take, every pain filled beat of your heart they get closer and closer.

They circle around and take turns beating you, cutting every inch of skin they find, burning it afterwards to continue the pain, the whips push you over the edge as you let the throat tearing scream release from your throat. The burning pain, the skin that tears from the bone as the whip cracks down along your back. The torture is endless, drowning, poisons, whips, starving, breaking bones, burning and so much more. 

They always leave you when you're almost to the brink of death, just to heal you and restart adding more or changing things around. The burning sensation never going away as you struggle to breath.

Trigger stops now!

Finally, after what seems to be hours of pain Percy finally wakes from the nightmarish slumber she was in. Her eyes flutter open to the bright lights above her. 

"Uhggg!" Percy groans as she throws a seemingly triple the weighted arm over her eyes.

Nico sits up straighter before looking at his favorite cousin," Percy! Thank the gods, you were out for hours!"

"Percy, are you okay?" Will asks, becoming the doctor he usually is.

Percy looks at them before replying intelligently," Ummm what?"

"Baby! You're awake!" Bucky says as he rushes into the room, F.R.I.D.A.Y. told him that Percy woke up."

Steve follows almost right after, going as fast as his legs could pump his body forward," Love, you're okay!"

Percy looks at Will and Nico before saying," Who are those? Where is Anthony?"

Nico's face draws a blank as he erases his emotions quickly while Will openly stares at Percy," Percy are you okay? Why in the love of Hades would you want to see Anthony again!?"

Percy continues to look at everyone confusion on her face, when her head turns to stare at Bucky and Steve.

"You don't remember us?" Steve asks, trying his hardest not to show weakness in front of the two male teens.

Percy shrugs before Bucky asks," You don't remember a lot of things..."

Percy's face suddenly turns from serious to the goofy Percy the four know," Guys! I was just joking though all your faces were priceless! Neeks you should've seen the face you gave before you went blank and Will!" Percy cuts herself off with her laughter as all four guys stare at her with shock.

"Percy! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" Will exclaims as he jumps on her, giving her a bear hug.

Percy laughs before saying," Down boy!" She then turns to Steve and Bucky," I love you both, but you need to apologize to Neeks and Will. Neeks is my cousin and Will is like my brother. All four of you need to get along with each other when I'm around, or else. That goes for you too Nico and Will," Percy says completely serious, her emotional changes need to slow down!

Bucky turns his face to the floor before saying a quick sorry directed to Will and Nico. Steve blushes a deep red at being told off by his soulmate in front of her cousins but apologizes anyways. Will waves his hand as if it didn't matter and says a quick sorry for his actions before fusing over Percy again. Nico just mutters a sorry before worrying over Percy again. 

Bucky and Steve start fretting over Percy as well, making sure she is comfortable and that she is warm. They keep asking if she needs anything and Nico and Will realize how much they love Percy with their whole hearts.

Bucky and Steve look at the two younger males before realizing that all they want is Percy's happiness and they wouldn't do anything to harm Percy's health, emotional or physical.

Percy smile at the fact that she got her cousins and soulmates to like each other right after a night terror.

A/n

Hey all, so anyways, I gonna rant for a quick second. So, this friend of mine, my girlfriend's bestie, got my girlfriend three freaking lunch detentions! So, here's what happened, the person got an app on my girlfriend's ipad and started messaging her in class. This person knew it would get my girlfriend in trouble. The person admitted it too, they admitted that they got GF in trouble, and has no remorse! Now what makes it worse is the person, after admitting everything said that they were starving themself and they would be kicked out. 

This person does this every day, saying things like; I'm cutting, (but they don't) I'm gonna get kicked out of my house, (I have yet to see that after three months of them saying that) I'm starving myself, (I've seen people's bodies who do that, they don't) and other things like that guilt tripping everyone to be friends with them.

I just don't know what to do. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the story, I'm hoping to update on valentine's day with a special chapter for y'all but we'll see. I hope you vote and comment! Until next time,

Narcissa

Protecting JacksonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara