Chapter 7

So I sat on her bed with Pete following my actions, sitting next to me as Wanda sits behind us. Peter and I quickly turn around and look at her, well I look at her I think Peter looks at me as does Wanda. 

I smile a bit before saying," Wanda I know what you saw. Peter I need to tall you about my disappearance so because Wanda, you will most likely find out anyways I thought I should tell you."

"Oh. So you are gonna tell me about the fat man?" Wanda looks slightly shocked.

I nod as Peter says," Gabe you said. Right Percy?"

"Yeah. Gabe." I say as I look down. Peter and Wanda realize that this is a touchy subject for me and stay quiet. I quickly clear my throat and say," Sorry let's get back on track. Gabe was my first stepdad. He was, eughm, abusive towards my mother and me."

Peter's eyes widen as Wanda lets out a small gasp.

"You need to let Steve and Bucky know!" Wanda says quietly.

I sigh, I knew something like this would come up," Wanda I want to let them get to know me before I tell them."

"Wanda and I won't tell anyone right Wanda?" Peter says looking her right in the eyes.

Wanda tries to avoid Peter's eyes by looking at me and I just give her the same puppy dog eyes as Peter. Wanda heaves in a sigh before saying," Fine, I won't tell them anything about this."

I smile a bit as Peter then hypes himself up and asks," Now what happened for you to be missing for years!?"

I chuckle a bit," Uh uh uh!"

Peter's smile falls a bit before he says with a frown," No one but us and F.R.I.D.A.Y. will know about this."

"F.R.I.D.A.Y. you gotta promise not to tell anyone anything," I say looking up at the ceiling with a serious face.

F.R.I.D.A.Y. responds quickly," I will not tell anyone who stays here about this unless Mr. Stark ask me to tell him about this conversation."

"Oh. Well then F.R.I.D.A.Y. if Mr. Stark asks please make him promise to not tell anyone else?" Peter asks before I had the chance to.

"Of course baby spider," F.R.I.D.A.Y. says.

I laugh at Peter's nickname before looking at Wanda," I already promised not to tell anyone."

I smile at both of them and start," My psycho aunt kidnapped me, gave me amnesia, took me across the world so I could put my Great Grandmother to sleep. After all this happened my memories came back and I moved into my cousin's house in Alaska. I stayed there for three years."

"But you're 19. That would mean you moved to Alaska when you were 16!" Wanda says with shock written on her face.

I think a bit and realize she is right," Yeah, I mean my cousin and Dad visited me quite a bit while I lived there."

"You were kidnapped?" Peter asked, his eyes getting wider than saucers. I nod my head along with him as he continues to speak," You traveled halfway around the world? To put your great grandma in the ground!? You had an abusive father figure!? And you never thought to tell me!" Peter's face is red with rage, at me or my past I have no clue. "He doesn't desire to ever meet you."

I sigh and look at Wanda who seems to look outraged as well.

"It's not that big of a deal. It's not like I was tortured for months by my great grandfather who's wife is now in the ground." I say with a cheery smile.

Peter's head snaps towards me," What?"

I look at him with an innocent smile," Nothing."

"They need to know," Wanda says. "We don't need you to have a flashback since you are moving in with us."

I smile a bit, at least they care," Thank you for your concern but there isn't anything that could cause me a flashback. I mean essespecially since they are already protective."

"That is true," Peter says with a longing in his eyes. He then looks at me," Wait, what happened to Anthony?"

My eyes widen slightly," He is with his new girlfriend in Rome."

Wanda looks from Peter to me back to Peter," Who is this Anthony because I don't think we are talking about Tony."

"No Mr. Stark would never do something like this," Peter says looking angry. 

Pete's about to do something either really dumb or kind or most likely both. Peter makes decisions blind when he gets really angry like this. I haven't seen Pete this angry since he saw Anthony cheating on me. At the time I didn't believe Peter but since then I realized that Anthony had been cheating on me with Drew for almost a year.

Peter stands up suddenly and rages out of the room. Wanda and I rush after him to make sure he stays safe. Peter stomps into the living room where the rest of the Avengers sat finishing the movie they put on about two hours ago.

"Hey Pete!" Stark says before realising that Peter's in a bad mood. "What's going on kid?"

Peter slumps down on the couch before angerly saying," That cheating son of a..."

"Languge!" Steve yells while rooling his eyes.

Tony catches on to a bit of what Peter said and looks at me," Vision would never cheat on Wanda, Peter is dating MJ, that leaves you."

Steve and Bucky's heads snap towards me and suddenly I'm bombarded with questions.

"Who?"

"Where do he live?"

"Do we have to kill someone?"

"Did he hurt you?"

"What is his name?"

"When did this happen?"

All these from either Steve or Bucky.

"Calm down!" I yell at both of them and they chill out. "He is no one. Forget about him. He is nothing ok?"

"He's still alive," Peter says angerly. "His name is Anthony Chase. He lives in Rome."

Bucky looks at Peter," Thanks Pete."

"The only thing I want is him never seen again," Peter says.

Everyone looks at Peter shocked besides me," Peter he is irrelivent! It doesn't matter."

"I don't care, he still hurt you," Steve says for Peter.

I sigh," Just leave him alone. Steve, Bucky, can you show me where the room is again."

3rd person POV

Steve and Bucky leave with Percy to take her to their shared room. But they all stayed there thinking. Why did they also want to kill the man who hurt the best friend's soul mate. That's when everyone realised that the blue eyed girl worked her way into their hearts and is now a sister or daughter to all of them.

They also realised that they would protect her as long as they possible could, even if it meant putting their own lives in danger.

(1117 words!)

Narcissa here! So because my school has been pretty chill so far I've been working on this chapter. Thing is because school will be getting tougher and moving date closer so again a quick warning that writing will most likely slow. I'm sorry but this is the way things are right now. As well as that it will most liekly take me longer to write everything because I can barely think after school as it is, headaches.

I have been having stress blindness as well, or so it seems. If you don't know what that is, it's when you live through something or learn something and you can't remember crap about it, you can't remember even the simplest of words. Yeah kinda sucks.

Well anyways, I hope you liked the chapter and happy reading and writing!

Narcissa.