Chapter 9

After they had a short make out session and Tony yelling up at them through F.R.I.D.A.Y., Steve, Bucky, and Persephone head down to meet the rest of the Avengers. When they get down they find the kitchen to be in chaos. Before Tony came up and got the three he started breakfast and let Vision try to finish. Wanda tried to help the robot but she didn't really help. Everyone else was laughing at the poor robot.

When Percy saw this she let out a chuckle but decided to help Vision. Percy saw that Tony started pancakes but vision burned every pancake he tried to make. The poor robot had no idea on how to make the tasty breakfast. Percy realized that she would have to remake the batter so she started.

Percy stepped into the kitchen and said, "why don't you guys go work out, watch tv , or something while I make breakfast."

The Avengers, with the exception of Steve and Bucky, left the room to do what they wanted to do.

"Are you sure you don't want our help?" Bucky asks.

Percy shrugs her shoulders," Bucky, I don't need help. Why don't you two go out for a run, I know you and Steve have been talking about how you love passing Sam, was that his name?"

"If you're sure darling," Steve says before pecking Percy on the cheek. Bucky making sure to kill the other one before they both head out to meet with Sam.

Percy starts by throwing out all the botched batter and starts anew. She whisks the ingredients like flour, eggs, sugar and such together and adds the blue food dye. Natasha sticks her head in to check up on Persephone just to smile as she spots the dancing figure.

Natasha leaves and goes back to sharpening her knives, leaving Persephone alone. However Wanda comes in to talk to Percy.

"Hey Percy!" Wanda says with a huge grin as she floats into the room using her powers.

Percy looks up still dancing slightly," Hi Wanda!"

"Thank you for making breakfast," the red haired woman says.

Percy just smiles before replying," Its not a problem, I quite enjoy cooking."

"I enjoy cooking but I'm not very good," Wanda says letting her Russian accent slip a bit.

Percy looks confused for a second before asking," Are you Russian?"

"Y-Yeah I am," Wanda stutters on the first word.

Percy smiles brighter than before," That's so cool! Can you tell me about it?"

"Of course!" Wanda says and starts talking about Russia and her old life before getting powers.

That is how the Avengers found Persephone and Wanda when F.R.I.D.A.Y. called them all do for brunch. Persephone made over five batches of almost perfect blue pancakes and what looks like a mountain of eggs by the time Bucky, Steve, and Sam came down from getting a quick shower each. Bucky and Steve try to sit next to their soulmate but Wanda and Peter sit there first.

Percy starts talking to the two teens so Bucky and Steve sit across from her. They see her eyes light up as she talks and smiles. 

Bucky and Steve know it's only a matter of time before she meets Thor and Loki. Loki is being sent here as punishment for his actions even though it turns out that he was being brain controlled. Bucky and Steve were one of the only ones who agreed with it. They wanted to meet the real Loki before judging but that doesn't stop them from being careful with their new found mate.

The avengers all sit down to eat the brunch that Percy prepared for them when Pietro asks," Why are the pancakes blue?"

Percy lets out a small laugh along with Wanda as Percy told her about that as she made the batter. "Well they're blue simply because blue food is the best!"

Wanda took a bite first and nodded to her brother so he took a bite. Pietro's eyes widen and he started loading up his plate. Everyone else seeing this grabs a few and dig in. As everyone digs in and they realize that Persephone can cook really well the saying of thank you and praises to the young looking girl, Persephone blushes a bright red at the thanks.

Conversations were normal that is until Pietro asks, "Hey Percy have you dated anyone before Bucky and Steve?"

Peter and Wanda realize the mistake but it shouldn't be considered a mistake seeing that Pietro didn't know about Percy's past.

Peter and Wanda look at Percy awaiting the enevitable look of shock to turn to anger or saddness, however Percy looks up foundly.

"Actually yes, I've had two." Percy states with a smile at Peitro.

Bucky and Steve share a look of horror, their beloved has two exs that could try to wedge their way into their darlings heart.

"Who were they if you don't mind us asking," Natasha ask with one eyebrow raised.

Percy looks thoughtful for second before replying," Well my first was at a younger age, his name was Luke, I loved him but he betrayed me and my friends. Then my most recent ex, I broke up with him about three years ago-"

"That's when you went missing!" Tony exclaims wide eyed.

Steve looks in thought as Tony says this before asking," Were you hiding from him?"

"No Love, I wasn't. I could never, I was not hiding from anything. I just wanted a break from New York for a bit." Percy tries to explain and thankfully the super soldier understood. 

Both Steve and Bucky understood the need to get away from the city that's why they went on monthly trips to Pennsilvania where they could enjoy forests and nature. They felt more at their elment there than anywhere else if they were to be honest with everyone. Tony had asked but was immediately shot down. After that no one asked where the two super soldiers went and didn't try to find out.

Conversations went back to normal after that and soon brunch was over.

A/n

Guys I'm so sorry that this took forever and it's probably trash to be honest with you. I've been adding when I find modevation but I've been surprisingly busy. This weekend is homecoming and tomorrow I have my first manicure ever. It seems weird. I miss being on Wattpad and writing but I've been trying to keep up with my studies and least be honest here who can actually keep up? I know I can't but I somehow made high honnors. 

Now what would y'all think of  a teenage female Percy Jackson is Tony Starks niece? Like Percy's mother and step father die or get kidnapped and Percy comes back after a quest and finds out that she has to live with the avengers?

Let me know in the comments please!