Chapter 6

Rosalie sat in the Salvatore living room watching everyone celebrate Katherine dying, "Come Rose whatcha got for us" Damon says giving her a glass,

"Hmm let's see, manipulate my brother, tried sleep with my husband once, betrayed my favorite vampires Trevor and Rose and my all-time favorite She tried killing me" She lists taking the shot afterward making everyone's eyes widen.

After minutes Stefan joined but Rosalie wasn't paying attention to them until Nadia showed up making her groan loudly.

"Nadia, the devil's spawn. Hey, Caroline. Did you remember to tell Elena that?" Damon snark when he notices her. 

"I think my mind just exploded. Ok. Katherine's upstairs" Elena says dramatically making Rosalie scoff. 

"Actually, I'm here to see all of you. I found a way to save my mother, and I need some help" Nadia explains making Rosalie perk up with interest. 

"Uh-uh. No way. Even my biased brother knows I will kick his ass from here to Kentucky if he helps Katherine Pierce live one more day on this earth. No volunteers" Damon growled at her and Rosalie smiled knowing that Nadia definitely have a plan, 

"I figured as much, which is why I found that old safe your brother spent his summer drowning in and buried it on this property with your friend Matt inside of it. Oh. Without this"  Nadia announce making everyone but Rosalie worry,

"What?!" Elena exclaimed

"She said she buried Matty blue alive in the safe Stefan was drowning in" Rosalie repeat in a baby voice, everyone glared at her but she just smirked and tilted her head.

Rosalie was in her family mansion with her siblings glaring at both of them "Why didn't either of you tells me?" She whispered trying to keep her tears from falling,

"We didn't want you back in New Orleans Rose," Rebekah says making her scoff.

"So you decided to keep that fact that Nik got someone pregnant and Marcel being alive from me," She says making her siblings bow their heads in shame.

"You knew how broken I was when he 'died', both of you were there when I broke down and you kept this from me!" She choked not being able to hold back the tears.

"I can't do this right now, I just can't, I'm sick and tired of the lies and the useless protection you all use for me, when are you going to realize that it's that protection that causes me pain over and over again," Rosalie tells them making Rebekah cry while Klaus clenches his jaw.

"We did what he had to do," He tells her,

"But did either of you ever stop to think about how I would feel?!" She cried making her sibling feel terrible for what they did. "Go," She tells them quietly.

"Rose" Rebekah tried to touch her but she pulled away from her,

"Just leave!" She shouted making them flinch and leave. When they left she broke down.

Rosalie and Stefan were at her house watching as Kayan plays with his toys. "How do you do it?" Stefan's question out of the blue made her confused.

"How do I do what?" She asks turning to face him,

"Pretend to be okay" He added making her gulp but smile anyway.

"I'm not pretending" She retorted with a fake smile making him shake his head,

"Yes you are, every single day. And it breaks my heart" He admitted taking her face into his hand and wiping away the tear that had fallen from her eyes.

"They lied, they knew how much Marcel means to me, how much I love him, and yet still they choose to lie about him being alive" She sobs out and Stefan hugs her. Kayan hearing his mom cry went over and joined the hug making her cry more.