Chapter 15

"I don't see why we're at a college party when I'm pregnant and your old," Rosalie says pointing her finger at Owen who was trying not to laugh at her,

"Well, 1. Hunter actually used the word please so you gave in, 2. You need to relax and have fun, no stress, 3. I'm not old" He lists moving her finger as she glare at him.

"Could've fooled me" Hunter scoffed joining the two making his brother roll his eyes as Rosalie smiled at him.

"I could drown your right?" Rosalie questions making the brothers look at her like she's crazy, "What? it could be fun" She shrugs making them shake their head at her.

(⌐■_■)

"Oh shit!" Rosalie exclaims Hunter spit his drink out and Owen shakes his head at the two.

"Oh, Damon's going to murder him. Yep he is so dead" Hunter says as Rosalie nod in agreement

"It's just a kiss guys," Owen says making both of them turn their heads towards him very fast,

"Just a kiss!" They exclaim making him sigh 

"That is not 'just a kiss'" Hunter says

"That's an 'I want to be more than friends' kiss" Rosalie adds on and Owen just walks away from them.

"Where are you going?!" They ask but he just walks away making them huff in annoyance.

( '・・)ノ(._.')

"Gaaaaaaaahhhhh" Rosalie moans "I'm bored and tired but somehow I can't sleep," She says throwing herself on Hunter who was lying down on the couch

"Fuck!" Hunter exclaims trying together off him without hurting her. "Why'd you do that? are you forgetting about the extra weight your carrying" 

"Are you calling me fat?" An emotional Rose asks as tears well up in her eyes,

"No, no, I'm not" He answers getting up and hugging her as she cries "Hey come on don't cry"

"What'd you do?" Owen asks when he joined the two after putting Kayan to bed,

"He said that I'm fat" Rosalie bawled her eyes out making Owen glare at his brother who just slumps in defeat.

"You're not fat Ro" Owen assures her taking her from his brother and hugs her.

Rosalie continues to fake cry as Owen comforts her when he wasn't looking she smirked at Hunter making him gasp at her.

"You're evil" He mouths towards her and she continues to fake cry when Owen turns back to them making Hunter glare at her.