Chapter 4

"So let me get this straight, you want to stop our PTSD?" Rosalie quizzed pointing at Caroline who smile and nod at her

"Yeah you might have luck with his but not mine," She tells them walking over to the liquor and throwing some out and downing it.

"Why not you?" Caroline asks confusingly making Rose sigh and turn towards her

"Because mine is a thousand years old problem while his is new, so let's start," She says walking to stand next to Stefan.

"I spent 3 months drowning in this thing. what the hell were you thinking?" Stefan asks the blond as they look at the safe she brought.

"I was thinking it's time for you to deal with the source of your PTSD," Caroline tells him making Rosalie nod her head in agreement.

"And you're sure you're not just sublimating your feelings about what happened to Jesse last night?" Stefan asks the blonde making Rosalie confused. 

"Feelings? What feelings would I have about my best friend killing the guy I was crushing on?" She replies making Rosalie's eyes open wide. 

"He was out of control, and Elena did what she had to do" Stefan tries to explain making Rosalie scoff and they turn to her. 

"Please Elena's a psychopath just waiting to be let out. So of course she will go for the killing option instead of snapping his neck" Rosalie says rolling her eyes

"No. Elena did what she thought she had to do, just like she also thought that Damon was good boyfriend material. Now you see where I'm going with this?" Caroline tells him agreeing with Rosalie 

"Anyway, aren't you a drama major? What do you know about PTSD?" He asks trying to change the subject knowing they were right. 

"Well, I know that you tried to deal with it your own way and you failed, so now... We're gonna try it my way" Caroline explains making Rosalie look at her nervously.

"Caroline! Do you even know what you're doing?" Stefan shouts from inside the safe making Rosalie feel his emotions way more than normal. 

"Yes. Well, it's in my textbook. Let me find it" Caroline replies looking for the book as Rosalie sits down to calm down the overwhelming emotions she was getting from him' 

Katherine enters and asks the girls "Have you two ever, um--ahem--you know?" 

"No, I don't know," Caroline says frustratingly while Rose just ignores the doppelganger.

"Oh, come on. You know. Have you?" Katherine asks teasingly making Rose groan knowing exactly what she was asking. 

"Oh, my God! Katherine, seriously?" Caroline exclaims in disbelief and Rosalie looks at her with a deadpan look.

"That wasn't exactly a yes or a no" Katherine taunts  making Rosalie roll her eyes

"We are friends" Caroline answers