Chapter 1

After Caroline explain everything Rosalie had missed over the summer she went and get Kayan who was with her mother for the tie being.

Rosalie had just finished changing Caroline arrived at the mansion with Kayan. "Momma!" He squeal and ran towards her as soon as he spot her.

"Hi honey," She greets him picking him up and hugging him tightly missing him very much, "Did you behave for aunty Caroline?" She asked and he nod hugging her again, Caroline stood watching them with a smile.
                                                                                                   (⊙_◎)

The next day Rosalie wanted to go with Damon, Elena and Katherine to look for Stefan but Kayan didn't want to let go of her and she could tell that the doppelgangers didn't want her there so Damon promise her he would bring back his brother

"So what was it like?" Caroline questioned curiously about what the redhead went through when she was unconscious.

Rosalie and Caroline were sitting in the living room of the boarding house while Kayan was asleep in Stefan's room. "I was reliving my memories all the bad ones, it went from the day my father first laid his hands on me"

Flashback

A younger Rosalie could be seen in the woods using her magic but what she did not notice is that one of the town's women saw her and told her father.

"ROSALIE!" Mikael yelled for his daughter who was in the woods using her magic.

"Father" She greets him scared since she is using her magic when she was told not to.

"What did your mother and I say about using your abomination magic?" He questions her anger for her not listening.

"I'm sorry father but I had-" She was cut off by him striking her across the face making her fall from the impact of the blow.

"I don't want to hear any excuse you are not allowed to use magic! Do. You. Hear. Me?" He growls at her after grabbing her by her forearms and pulling her roughly off the ground.

"Yes, father" Rosalie answer holding back her tear,

Flashback Over

"You couldn't use your magic?" Caroline questioned confusedly.

"My powers surfaced when I was still in the womb, Esther knew how powerful my kind are, so she tried everything to get rid of it, but later learn no form of magic could affect me. She hated that I was more powerful than her so she manipulate my father into thinking my magic was evil made him force me to stop using it," Rosalie answers growing a flower in the palm of her hand.

"What else did you see?" Caroline asks noticing how she froze Caroline took her hands and say "You don't have to talk if you don't want to"

"Talking about it helps me," Rosalie tells her, patting her hands "The most painful memories I have seen was the death of the boy I saw as my own, It was Nik, Thomas, and I who raised him after all" 

Flashback

Rosalie and Thomas had finally arrived at the opera but were shocked when the curtain goes up to reveal Marcel staked in the hands to a wooden X. He is barely conscious. Lana is dead and is propped up on a swing, her mouth taped shut and a stake through her chest. The audience laughs and applauds.

"Oh my god, Marcel!" Rosalie exclaimed catching the attention of her father.

"Well if it isn't my disappointment of a daughter," Mikael says but she paid no mind to him trying to get out of Thomas's hold who Elijah had told to keep away from their father.

"No! Tom let me go!" She yells trying to get to the stage and her siblings join them, Klaus was holding a sobbing Rebekah and Elijah was ushering them to leave.

Flashback Over

"Marcel was my world at the time. I loved him more than anything but loving someone in this family brings you nothing but death, I only hope Kay never has to go through that." She barely whispered feeling exhausted and wanting Stefan.

Caroline had left Rosalie alone knowing that she would need space, but that was a terrible choice because as soon as she realize she was alone Rosalia started to panic getting stuck in another one of her memories.

Flashback (2000)

Rosalie was cleaning the kitchen counter since she had just finished making breakfast. when she felt a sharp pain in her stomach.

"Ahhh" She shrieked holding her stomach and making Thomas run to the kitchen.

"Ro your bleeding" He informs her. He wasted no time and grabbed her taking her to the hospital.

Rosalie was waiting for either a Doctor or Thomas to tell her what happen, "Hey" Tom greeted making her snap out of her thoughts.

"Hey, the doctor told you what's wrong?" She questioned but seeing and feeling his sadness made her know something was definitely wrong.

"Ro, umm, the doctor informs me that you had a miscarriage" He mumbles knowing the news would break her and it did she broke down crying.

Flashback Over

The Salvatores had walked into Rosalie having a panic attack and Damon ran towards her to help her while Stefan stood there confused.

"Hey Rose, I need you to breath okay" Damon instructed her but she just shake her head with tears running down her face.

Damon's heart broke seeing the redhead Mikaelson like this, he had grown to like her over the time she was around him so he grab her and bring her into a  hug and stroked her hair, "Follow my breathing Rosalie" He demanded making her do exactly that.

"Come on let's get you to bed," He says picking her up and taking her to a guest room to sleep. After making sure she was asleep he got Kayan and put him next to her.

"Who was that?" Stefan asks his brother when he joined him in the living room,

"Your girlfriend, whom you don't remember Rosalie Mikaelson, and before you ask I don't know what's wrong with her cause she woke up the same time you did," Damon tells him leaving to go to his room.