Speaking of digging ears, this activity is derived from cutting nails. Li Jun seemed to particularly like such intimate contact activities.

Whenever Pei Lu held his hand and trimmed him carefully, he would show a particularly satisfied expression.

But after the nails were cut, they were gone, and they grew slowly. Pei Lu looked at Young Master Li, who innocently held up his bare fingers to cut his own nails, and his mood was very complicated.

"You don't need to cut your nails. "Pei Lu nodded the back of his hand, which had only been cut the day before yesterday.

"Oh. "Li Jun lowered her hands in disappointment, staring at the ground with her eyes out of focus, looking wilted... it's pitiful.

Pei Lu guessed a little bit of his careful thinking. Li Jun has not had contact with anyone other than his family since he was seven years old.

Even if it is a family member, as far as his character is concerned, he will not be too close to him.

Such a grown-up child will have a little skin hunger and thirst. That's why Li Jun is so attached to this kind of physical contact now.

With a sigh, Pei Lu sat down on the sofa, patted his thighs again, and said to Li Jun, "Lie down and dig out your ears. "

↑↑↑

This is the origin of the new activity.
After pulling out his ears, Pei Lu patted Young Master Li's handsome face and urged him to get up and take a bath.

Li Jun's eyes were blurred, and he was obviously still aftertaste of the aftertaste just now, and he didn't like to move lazily.

Pei Lu couldn't do anything with him, so he had to wash it by himself. He took a bath quickly, washed it clean in two or three times, and came out with a bath towel wrapped around his waist.

The young man's body was thin and white, and Li Jun couldn't move when his eyes fell on it.

When turning around, the butterfly bone showed a beautiful arc. Li Jun's throat moved slightly, he made a swallowing motion, and his gaze followed his back.......

......Li Jun's body seemed to be on fire, and even his neck was burning red.

Pei Lu didn't feel it in a daze. Seeing his face flushed, he thought it was hot.

He ran to lower the temperature of the air conditioner in his slippers. He stretched out his hand to the air outlet and felt the temperature.

He felt that it was almost there, and asked Li Jun with a look of innocence, "Is it still hot?" "

"..." Li Jun closed his eyes, his Adam's apple moved, and said dumbly: "I'm going to take a shower. "Then he hurriedly rushed into the bathroom.

"Is he in a hurry? "Running so fast.

"It's really very urgent. If you don't run, you won't be able to hold back. "666 said in a pun.

However, Pei Lu was a pure great magician, and he didn't understand what 666 was saying.

666: Deserve to be dated:)