Cu Chulainns

"That girl that look like Saber, Interesting"

Cu Chulainn, ancient Gaelic hero warrior who was gifted with superhuman strength, speed and skill. He took up the name Cú Chulainn after accidentally killing the protecting the house of master blacksmith . The guard dog was well-known to have the strength of ten men. Normally, he would be summoned as a lancer, Normally that is. Cu Chulainn Lancer form was even said to be on par with some powerful heroic spirits due to his special skills being magic resistance and battle continuation. His magic resistance is normally C which is considered to be high for lancer, combining it with Lancer Agility can cause disaster for enemies especially caster . His battle continuation is something not to be underestimated. When he battled the king of heroes, He last a half of day before he goes down to the incredible Power of King Of Heroes.

But Due to hos knowledge about Runes, he had been summoned as caster. Being summoned into unfamiliar class and With all the servants that participate in holy grail war was turned into corrupted by black mud, leaving him the only survivor beside the Saber . In order to bring an end to the holy grail war, he must defeat the Saber. The chances were not exactly in his favor , well not until he saw the certain interesting group.

"Caster, Are you okay?"
"Don't worry about me, Master, You need to heal Mash first"

After he decided to help the Caster and the mysterious group, he learned that they have the same purpose, which brought to this very moments,
"So You want to beat Saber, but you don't stand a chance doing it alone. That's why you zeroed on us"
"That's right! It is not exactly a bad deal, right? "
"Fine, then, I guess that is the most logical decision"

As Mash was being healed by Marie , Ritsuka decided to stick with his first servant, Caster. For his first time, he was reminded that he was powerless against the situation. He was just an ordinary guy just a day ago, he is aware that his own skills as magus is questionable at best, and he knew, he lacked pride that was displayed by most mages.

"Caster?"
"Yeah, Master?" As Castoria looked at Ritsuka,

"I am sorry. I keep putting Mash and You through hard time. I can't do anything but just watch.." If your master was first class-mage instead of commoner like me , things would have been different. You guys' burden would be lighter. "
"Master... "

Of Course, She knew that feeling of powerlessness that her Master was talking about. She had been put through many harsh situations but every time, instead of her, the people around her always help her. Sometime, they got injured... Sometimes they even got killed and yet, she can't do anything because of her ability

"Master, You see, I have been through that situation too many times to be honest that I couldn't even count"
"Huh? Really, but You are pretty strong ..."
"Well, Even if I got some abnormal power , I could never able to do anything that Master is doing, Carrying whole world behind the back, but you want to know my first impression of you when I met the master "
"Huh? First Impression...?"

"Mhm, "
As She thought about how she met him, the dear person that she hold to hear heat in nameless forest, she remembered she was feeling weak from all rejection from various clans.... She didn't have any particular thoughts, then she saw a fairy who have forgotten all things just muttering someone name..." Mash" . If he had forgotten all about child of prophecy, she thought she could become fried to him, even if it is for a little while

"My first impression is Master is someone who I could get along with and someone who is easy to talk"

"Ah, I guess, I am common at most" Ritsuka sigh
"But Master, It is not some common ability, It always makes people around you to believe in you and believe in the possible future that they have dreamed of, Master, you are capable of giving people hopes. Just like Cu Chulinn said, Master is the most human of human that he had ever seem."
"It is weird how Mash have said that I am human too"

"The reason she was able to fight was because she believed in you, Master, Of Course me too,Your ability is so rare that I even believe you are the only person who could save humanity "

"Hahaha... Though I know you are trying to cheer me but Thanks You Caster, You are really kind after all"
Ritsuka complimenting her put a smile on her face, which cause her to blush a bit
"Kind???? I am not exactly like what Master think, but I will take the compliment "

Even though she was happy that Ritsuka complimented her, she feel kind of distance when she was called "Caster" instead of Artoria she was always called.

"Master, Can I ask a favor?"
"Sure, it wouldn't be right for me if I don't repay the favor?"
As Castoria took a deep breath, she asked master to call her Artoria. Somehow it was more difficult than she thought.
"Then, Could you call me Artoria"
"Artoria...I see, Then yeah things had been happening in such a short time that I forgot to ask your name, Sorry about that Artoria"
"It was okay Master"

After Mash was healed, Ritsuka immediately apologize to her though she forgave immediately The group started to move to resume the search for Saber, the last servants that needed to defeated to end the holy grail war. But Director noticed that Mash was being depressed, forcing Ritsuka to comfort her.

"Fujimaru, Do something to cheer up Mash, You are her master after all"
"Mash, Could it be that you..."
With Mash explaining that her inability to use noble phantasm, causing everyone trouble and her fight with lancer make her depressed, reminding her about questionable saint graph. Noble Phantasms, Powerful armaments made using human imagination as their core They can be physical weaponry (e.g. swords, spears, bows) or support items (e.g. shields, rings, crowns). They can also be abstractions such as unique, often abilities (even close to or matching ).

"Don't Worry About that Mash, If Heroic Spirit's noble phantasm can be mastered in matter in day and night, Servants wouldn't be that special anymore" As Dr Romai attempted to comfort her,

"But if young lady here can fight as a servant, that mean her magical energy is not circulating? Nah, Maybe she just didn't yell out while practicing"
Although there were no heroic spirit that couldn't use noble phantasms, but Mash is a special case. Being the first Demi-Servants, It is already a miracle that she was able to perform normal servants activities

"Listen, Cu Chulinn, Not every noble phantasm work the same way" Castoria said as she made remark

"Really? I was going to yell like Cu Chulinn advised, but after caster said that.."
"That was just metaphor. Well, at any rate, I see you have motivation and enthusiasm, Ritsuka, you heard her, what about some special training for Missy here" 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can someone give me title idea. Thanks