CHPT. 36 Frozen Lust

Start from the beginning

She felt a pair of warm lips press against hers, and she truly felt herself melt upon the kiss. She gasped into the kiss as Alastor's fingers dug into her waist, and harshly pulled her closer. She loved the ferocity and submitted to the aggressiveness.

This man.

This... monster. The demon revered as the king of infernal beings, the strongest of the heptagram, and god of contracts very own counterpart. She had claimed the man as hers...but...

"That's never gonna happen."

She belonged to him, but he never belonged to her.

.

The two demons stared at one another. The humans, or alleged humans, shuddered away from the mixed sensations of cold and hot. As piercing blue met, vivid red and black, the two released the essence of their elements.

Gwyneira created more and more frost, while Alastor melted all the ice and snow around him. The monsters Gwyneira created growled and hissed at the group of five, as the demon of the group stood before her with the same emotionless look she fell in love with.

Aether's brows furrowed at the pure desire and hate in the eyes of the frost demoness, clenching his fist as he stared daggers at the woman. Her hair was unkept, but there was a silver hairpin, messily holding a section of her hair back.

"Gwyneira... You look awful." Alastor said, tilting his head as the demoness began to giggle at him. Aether thought it was creepy, but he couldn't deny the sudden flash of nostalgia and longing.

He seriously questioned what their relationship was, considering how passive and annoyed Alastor looked like.

Gwyneira took a step forward, and puffy white clouds began to turn grey. Her rabid grin growing more concerning as she outstretched a hand towards them, as if offering them―Alastor a a dance. A graceful waltz to a nonexistent symphony.

Alastor merely glanced at her hand, and closed his eyes. He felt annoyed at the familiar gesture. It was the same thing she did everytime she froze something she loved so dearly. It was an obsession, he knew that, it made him pity her.

Gwyneira was heavily attached to anything that defrost her heart, and brought her a great warmth. He couldn't understand someone so aggressively gentle fell in love with him. Someone who let go of everything and never understood the prospect of eternity.

"Darling... Won't you take my hand? It's been a centuries since you isolated me here." Gwyneira said, smiling ruefully at the contract demon.

The rest of the four couldn't help but shudder at the cold yet seductive voice she had. Her dress was made of ice and frost, and the fabric seemed to glitter menacingly.

"No thank you, Gwen. The last time you offered me a dance, you tried to freeze me forever." Alastor scoffed.

"... But don't you miss me? It was such a wonderful waltz we had. Up above the mountain, where you melted my ice and I simply made more frost. Don't you miss it?" She asked one more time, her face scrunching up in a manic confusion.

Alastor simplt shook his head again, "No―"

"I said dance with me, you liar!" She screeched, and spikes of ice erupted from the ground.