Baby Shower planning

Ethan kane
After an eventful evening with love of my life, which included both of us being naked and pur bodies connecting, I lied as I found her sleeping on my chest like a baby koala.

Her body laying on to of my body with only skin to skin contact with the the duvet and my body warmth keeping her beautiful body warm, was a great feeling. I know she is going to be sore today, I might not have been very gene last night and when Atlas took partial control and marked her before we released our children in her, we may have gotten a bit to rough.

I could see all the red love bites all over our bodies, I still remember the wonderful feeling of her nails digging into my back while her moans and mine combined as we released together. The way she told me to go harder and faster. The fact that she took control somewhere between the activity and drove me crazy made me horny all over again.

The sun rays penetrated the curtains illuminating her face, she was a work of wonder and the best thing that happened to me, I'm glad that I was mated to her and not some she wolf who was power hungry.

This woman laying in my arms, is the reason why I breathe, the reason why my anger issues are controlled, the reason why Atlas no longer wishes to go on a blood run and the reason why I love. She is the epitome of serenity, the human form of goddess and the reason why I wish to kill every male in her viscinty who dare looks at her for more time than necessary.

This woman is a work of wonders. Sue isn't afraid of speaking her mind, she isn't afraid to fight for what's right, she is stronger than half the people out there, she survived coming into a new realm and also accepted this world and made it her own. She easily can put those out of order back into their place with the flick of her wrist. It would be a lie if I say that I am not wrapped up on her pinky finger. If she tells me to jump, I will, I'm a puppet to her strings now.

This woman in my arms, knows just what to say and what to do when I am at loss of words or actions, she is the backbone and I'm the head. She controls as to what I will do and I couldn't be more pleased by this. I am through and thorough about loving her. I love her till the moon and back, till death do us apart , although I'm sure I'll love her beyond death as well.

Now that I mated with her and completed our bond completely, she will become and immortal just like me and will live as long as I do. We get to spend the eternity together. I'm glad I told her about this before completing the bond, I robbed her of the choice of being marked but I wasn't going to rob her of the choice of being immortal or not, the second time when I marked her during the mating, was the time the immortal bonds between us took place and that is part of the reason why she is out cold on my chest.

Thanking the goddess a million times would be still less for the amount of gratitude I have for her, for gifting me the mate a man could only desire. She showed that being different in our world is not wrong, it's actually the reason why you get noticed among the crowds. The tabloids show just how impressed our subject are on having her as their Queen. Hell even Mario and Luigi respect her from the bottom of their hearts.. Everything is just perfect now and that all because of the woman in my arms.

I saw her begin to stir and final she opened her sparking gleaming blue orbs which always intrude me into an eye lock.

"Good morning, Ethan" She whispered as she rubbed her eyes

"Good morning, love. How are you feeling? " I asked

"Sore, but happy... I feel complete and ready to take on the task of arranging a baby shower" She said as she sat up on my chest, showing me her  girls. Realising her state she pulled the sheets around her and blushed.

"You do know that I enjoyed playing and viewing them last night... So why hide them now? I asked

" Because  I'm shy"she said and I smiled.

"Don't be...  Your mate after all and plus you're extraordinarily beautiful" I said and she blushed.

"You're handsome as well" She said softly and I smiled.

"I know that darling. How about a warm bath together to conserve water and also relax your sore muscles before we plan the baby shower" I said and she nodded.

I got up with her in my arms and placed her on the closed toilet while I got the water going. Once it was of suitable temperatures, I placed her in and got in behind her, ready to wash her hair. I know round two isn't an option, she is too sore for that but that doesn't mean I can't take part I  the aftercare.

******

An hour and a half we were sitting on our bed with fruits and papers surrounding us. Yup we were planning a big baby shower for the four expecting couples.

"Let's keep the dress code black and golden and for the expecting couple they can wear, red and white" She said.

"Sounds perfect. " I said

"Decorations should be black and golden.. We should have four cakes for gender reveal and also how about having baby games, like changing diapers of baby dolls, guessing the baby food flavour and also which diaper fits which baby" She said

"Sounds reasonable" I said as I noted that down

"No alcohol, only fruit drinks and soda" She said sternly and I nodded.

"Okay and let's avoid raw fishes and sushis in this party" I said

"That goes without saying.... Make sure there is a doctor and emergency stretches at all times... Better to be prepared than regret not being prepared" She said and I nodded.

Yup it's officially true that girls think about everything more than boys.

I admired her as she began to complete the list and hand it off to our Royal servers who would be preparing the Royal balll room.

Four hours later, me and her were sprawled on the bed with her know my chest in starfish pose.

"I'm exhausted" She moaned

"Me too... Whom knew baby shower planning would be so tiring" I said

"You have no idea. When I was in the human world, I had the work of planning events like this, I always was exhausted by the end of the day, I hardly could stand and cook dinner so most of my nights ended with take outs. Actually most days I would survive only on take outs... Mostly two meals a day... I would always skip lunch because of the stress.my boss used to. Make my life miserable by handing me three to four events which had the same dates. "She said as played with my shirt buttons.

" That boss will die, I'll send and assassin"I said

"Nope, no need for that, he died of an attack the day I was sucked through that portal" She said

"Do you regret being pulled through a portal and ending up here" I asked.

"Nope, I do not, I love you and I'm a glad that I was sucked through it, after all it led me to you. Besides its not like I had a family waiting on me.. I have been on my own for God knows how long.. I'm glad I found somewhere that I can call home and people whom I can call family . Though I would like to know who made that portal. " She said, opening the first few buttons of my shirt.

"About that... Mario had a hand in that  he is part witch so... In order to find my mate he conjured the spell and somehow it went a bit  wrong and instead of you ending up in my arms, you were dropped in that awful alphas arms. " I said scratching my head

"Well... I'll deal with that shit head leather, for now... What do you say about making a baby? "She asked

" Ooo I'm always ready for some good old fashioned sex"I said as I flipped us over ready to have fun.

The baby shower was scheduled for the end of this month... So we had ample of time to prepare... Right now sex was in my mind.