1

Hiccup's P.O.V
I was flying around on Toothless and Y/n at my side. Y/n's a f/c D/t. We arrived at a sea stack where Astrid, Snotlout, the twins Ruffnut and Tuffnut and Fishlegs. We landed next to Astrid and Stormfly.

"Alright, best trick comparison. Who's up first?" I asked.

"Me!" Snotlout replied.

"I think it was-" Fishlegs was cut off.

"Me!" Snotlout said again. "Sweet baby in a thuder, GO!" Astrid said and I sighed.

"Oh, we'll go and when we go, Hookfang and I will light the skys!!" He yelled out and Hookfang went. I looked at Y/n and he was not impressed. Although he's part dragon. He has helped me through some tough times. Snotlout came back and Fishlegs was next. He and Meatlug just hovered around and landed. Then the twins started to argue about who's going next.

"Guys! Same dragon!" Y/n said and they went. They landed after a minute and it was Astrids turn.

"You might want to take notes..let's go!" Astrid said with a smirk and Stormfly flew into the air. They did an mazing job. I was impressed and Y/n was also impressed. They landed and smiled. Everyone looked at me and Toothless.

"I guess we're next. You coming?" I asked.

"Nah, you go." Y/n replied and we did a flip to start.

Your P.O.V
Hiccup and Toothless finished by making firework like show. They landed and I started. I roared and flames were surrounding me. I flew tk the hardest seastracks to dodge and disappeared into one of the caves. I smirked and flew behind them. I threw the fireballs infront of them and fly through them like it was nothing. I did a flip and landed next to Hiccup and Toothless.

"How did you do that!?" Snotlout asked.

"Part dragon, remember" I replied and crossed my arms.

"Well Y/n wins" Astrid says and Hiccup clapped. We took off again and headed back home, Berk. We landed and saw dragons being annoying.

"In coming!" Someone said and the dragons flew over and started to poo. I sigh and covered Hiccup with my wing.

"Ew, that's disgusting" Hiccup said.

"Thanks Y/n, I owe you and you might need a bath later" Hiccup said and I looked at him.

"You think?" I asked and turned around to see Bucket and Mulch.

"Hey Mulch, hey bucket" Hiccup says. "Sorry about the...er.." Y/n groaned and shook off the dragon dropping.

"Every day at 3" Bucket said.

"Better then the days of Kill or be killed...Hey we got some fish for that father of yours" Mulch says with a smile.

"Bucket, give the boy the card.." Mulch looked at Bucket. He held it up and there was a hole at the bottom.

"Did I eat it already? Did I enjoy it?" He asked.

"No, the Terrible Terrors have it" I said and pointed to the small dragons. We sighed and headed home. Hiccup walked in first and we went up stairs. I felt water poured onto me.

"What the? Hiccup!" I said.

"You smell. You need a bath!" He exclaimed.

"No." I said and Hiccup grabbed a brush. I growled and tried to run away. Hiccup grabbed me and Stoick walked in.

"What are you doing?" Stoick, the chief of the tribe asked.

"Trying to give Y/n a bath!" Hiccup replied and I tried to escape. Stoick walked over and grabbed me.