Nice To Meet Ya! Castoria

Fujimaru Ritsuka, The last master of humanity who continue to protect the pan-human history. The one who supported her during Avalon Le fay against Morgan,the one who walk down in Gloucestershire with her. How long she has waited for this moment to meet him again?

"I, Servant Caster, have come forth in response to your summon. Artoria Caster"

She finally had the chance to see him again. A smile appeared on her face as she tried to hold on to her tears.
"Are you the one who is my master?" She asked

She can't say anything, but just await for the answer. The figure in front of her is so special that it feel like time have stopped just around her. She stares at him emotionally with her jewel like eyes. She was so focused on him that she don't notice people around him, not until she was interrupted by certain voice beside her.

"Caster? Good for you" the White haired girl beside him said, " Caster servants don't require energy that much. So even if your magical circuit is just pure garbage, they can still perform well in combat"

"Man, You are harsh as ever" Dr Roman make a comment from Chaldea Command Room.

"You are..." She stared at the white haired girl for a few seconds! She doesn't remember or rather Artoria Caster haven't met her. Furthermore, she has never met Doctor. As the sudden turn of event make her confused, one boy filled in her vision.

"Regardless, It is nice to meet you Caster , My name is Fuijmaru Ritsuka" He smiled back to her as he extended the hand to her. She shook the boy's hand instinctively.

"And, This is Mash" As Fujimaru introduced her to Mash, this conversation left disoriented in her

"What... He doesn't remember, or rather, he doesn't know who I am ?" She's still holding his hand and haven't let it go, losing in her own thoughts. Mash, noticing that She still haven't let go of her hand, timidly spoke up "Umm...Artoria-san"

"Oh, It is nice to meet you too, Mash" Artoria give back her greeting.

The white-haired girl spoke up while grabbing her attention, " Anyway, Focus Caster, We really have serious issue right now "
Artoria looked around the surroundings she is in and the whole place was in ruin.

"This is...."

"Yeah, as you can see, this place is in ruin, to make it short, We are from group called Chaleda and our mission is to save the world by resolving this singularity. Singularity is a ..."
"To make that short explanation shorter, We need your help saving the world, Caster" Fujimaru said. Even though she has some knowledge of magic, she doesn't understand the situation. Though she heard "singularity" word mentioning from once or twice from Ritsuka or Da Vinci, but She still has a lot of question unanswered....

She took a look again at Fujimaru and Mash again.

"Why Ritsuka and Mash don't know who she is..."

There, dots were connected. As Throne of Hero exist in outside of time, it is possible for servants from any point of time to be summoned. The Mash and Ritsuka in front of her was someone before he met her.

"Man, This is taking too long, We should explain to her as we move before more monster attacks, Mash should be done resting up too, right?" As Fluffy hair guy said with mage craft for long-distance call that she had seemed when Director that she knew use to communicate with Ritsuka.