"Here we are; the 'Promised Land'!" Gobta says as he gazes up at the sign.

"What is this place?" I ask.

"You'll see once we're inside. It's an amazing place where dreams and fantasies become reality!" Gobta announces, his eyes sparkling with excitement.

With a large grin on his face, Gobta swings the entrance open. I peer inside and see a variety of girls and women wearing a variable amount of clothing. Some...quite revealing, making my cheeks turn hot. I freeze in the doorway, stiff as a board, intimidated by what I'm seeing.

"Oh, Mr. Gobta! What a surprise!" one of the ladies says as she notices us.

I notice her ears are pointed so she must be an elf. She's very pretty and gets uncomfortably close to both of us, stroking the side of Gobta's cheek with a seductive look in her eyes.

"Sh-should I even be h-here?" I ask with a stutter as I start to realize this might not be a place for someone my age.

"Oh, you're fine! You're old enough to handle some beautiful ladies!" Gobta reassures me, but it doesn't help at all.

"Who is this cutie?" The elf asks, now gazing at me with her pretty eyes.

"I-I'm Ir-iruma..." I manage to squeak out a response while looking down at my feet.

"Aww...he's shy!" she responds in a babying voice, making me feel even more uncomfortable. She reaches out as if to pinch my cheek, but stops mid-motion.

The sound of glass shattering rings in my ears and I feel an immense pressure fill the room.

"Gobta." I hear a deeper, yet familiar voice come from off to the side, out of my line of sight when I first looked at the room.

The smiling faces of all the elf ladies snap to looks of surprise as they turn their attention to the source of the voice.

Rimuru. A very upset Rimuru.

Oh nooo...

The sound must've come from the cup Rimuru she was holding, now pulverized to almost nothing in her angrily clenched fist, the remains now on the counter of the bar below it that Rimuru is sitting at.

Rimuru stands up with purpose and starts approaching me and Gobta, the elf ladies making way for her with scared expressions spread across all their faces. They all look terrified and some of them are clearly baffled, not expecting Rimuru to act like she is right now. I'm in a similar state of shock, only having seen Rimuru at this level of anger once.

"Mr. S-slime?" one of the elf women asks them cautiously as Rimuru passes by her, but Rimuru is solely focused on Gobta right now and doesn't pay her any mind.

The room is dead-silent outside of the sound of Rimuru's boots as she slowly makes her way toward us. The pressure I've been experiencing increases as Rimuru draws nearer, making it hard for me to even breathe and freezing me in place.

"What the hell is Iruma doing here?" Rimuru asks quietly once she gets somewhat closer. Her tone and expression are ominously level and calm, but I know that she's extremely upset right now.

Gobta attempts to flee out the door, but before he can move more than an inch, Rimuru instantly appears in front of us and grabs him roughly by the arm. Gobta winced as Rimuru clutched him aggressively, painfully digging her fingers into his skin and drawing blood as she does.