The goblina touches a deliberate combination of said symbols/runes, causing them to light up as she does before turning to us again, smiling and gesturing for us to enter.

"There, I've set it all up for you. You may proceed. It may take a minute or two to charge before departure, although I'm sure you are already aware of that Sir Gobta." She says in a way that makes me think it's rehearsed. It seems like something she has to say to everyone, all except for that last part which was in a warmer tone.

Gobta steps inside with confidence and I follow closely behind, a little reluctant. The door gets closed behind us. The strange, metal floor I find now under our feet has an elaborate pattern inscribed into it. The lines of the engraving begin to glow, their light slowly growing in intensity.

"Wh-where are we g-going Gobta? What's th-this 'Dwargon' she was talking about?" I ask, kinda scared to teleport somewhere unknown.

"The Armed Nation of Dwargon." He answers.

'Nation'? So this takes you to a different country?

"W-wait a second Gobta! A-are we leaving the country? Didn't Rimuru tell you not to bring me outside of Tempest?!" I ask nervously, feeling like I'm being dragged into trouble by this hobgoblin again.

"It'll be fiiiiiine!" He replies enthusiastically. When he sees my still-apprehensive expression, he continues. "The dwarven kingdom is a close ally, so it's perfectly safe! I had a little trouble the first two times I went there, but now? Not a chance!"

Gobta telling me that he had problems when he visited that place doesn't ease my nerves at all, but I think it's too late for me to back out of this. I'll just have to trust Gobta when he says it's safe.

There's a quick flash of light, causing me to wince and close my eyes. I rub them a little as they water from the blinding flash and when I uncover them I find myself on a street. We're off to the side, but the place is bustling as people walk around us to get to wherever they are headed.

I'm still clutching my ticket in one hand as I look around.

"Make sure you don't lose that. I'll have to pay for a trip back home if you do." Gobta says.

The ticket must be a round-trip one then I suppose, so I'll have to make sure not to let it out of my sight.

I nod my head in acknowledgment.

This place is definitely not Tempest, the buildings appearing to be embedded in the rocky cave-like walls to either side of the street. We're kinda underground, but there is still light coming from the sun poking between the stone overhead. It's a lot more cramped but not to the degree of being uncomfortable.

The mix of people here seems to be different too, most of them looking human for the most part, but almost all having short and stocky builds.

"Are those dwarves?" I ask Gobta, piecing together what they probably are since Gobta called this place the 'dwarven kingdom'.

"Yup." He says. "But that's not who we're here for. C'mon!"

What does he mean by 'who' we're here for?

Gobta pulls me so I'm facing toward the building we teleported in front of.

I see a sign above the door reading 'Butterflies of the Night'.

Is this the 'Butterflies' Rimuru was talking about?