We get to the door that leads to his cell and Blade turns to look to Hawk. Hawk gives him a nod indicating he was ready. It's just the three of us. Gage wanted to check on his kids. With all that's going on they've been pulled away from them a lot. Gage and Cass both took to parenting like a fish in water. Those kids are damn lucky to have them as parents. Those poor girls though whenever they're old enough to date, no one will stand a chance with us as her guard dogs.

We walk through the door and take in the site of this pathetic man in front of us. He's bloody, bruised, a little broken in some places and yet still this fucker looks up and smiles at us.

"Come to play again? I told that one already I'm done talking." He told us.

"Nope, we've come to end you." Hawk declared.

"So soon?" he tsk'd us, "I'm really disappointed. After all I heard about the Blood & Bones MC, I really thought you could of done better."

"You do not deserve to live any longer and the women you hurt deserve to know you're dead and gone from this earth." Hawk replied.

"Well doesn't an old dying man get any last words." He asked.

"No." Blade informed him.

As Hawk raised his gun the man called out, "Wait! I have one more thing I wanted to share with you and then I'll happily let you kill me."

Hawk looked to Blade and me, but we both shrugged.

"Fine but make it quick." Hawk ground out.

"You might want to ask little innocent Cleo and a girl named Rebel." With that he started to whistle like before.

Hawk lifted his gun and with BANG he hit the target right between his eyes. The light left his eyes instantly.

Then Hawk turned to me, "What the hell do you think he meant about Red?"

"I don't know." I told him honestly.

"Do you think Red might not be as innocent as we thought?" Blade asked.

I glared at him, "You're fucking joking, right? You saw her strung up on that hook. How he bloody her back and was getting to rape and kill her."

"It was a question, not an accusation." Blade defended.

"The fuck it wasn't." I took a step toward him.

"Stop!" Hawk's voice made me stop. "I'm guessing this is a game to fuck with us more, but there just might be some truth to what he is saying. I'm not saying Red did anything, but the only thing we can do to get answer is ask her. Fighting amongst ourselves and causing division is probably what he was trying to do."

"You're right, sorry. We can't play into his games." I relented.

"I really wasn't accusing her of anything, but we do need to find out what he meant." Blade reasoned.

I ran my hand down my face. "I'll talk to her."

"No, we'll talk to her." Hawk said. I gave him a look that said I was not happy. "I'm sorry Screw but I need to know so that I can best decide how we move forward." It made sense, but I still didn't like it. I didn't want them trying to interrogate her. "Blade get the prospects to help you clean this up." Hawk ordered before leaving the room. I followed him out.

Once we got up to the door to church Hawk turned to me, "I'll let you do the talking with her, but I will interject if I feel it is needed." I gave him a nod and then he turned to the door and opened it.

"NO!" I heard Tequila shout, causing me to roll my eyes. "It's girl's night. You said we could use the room."

"Where's Felicia? Y'all already scared her off?" I asked trying to delay the inevitable.

"No, Doc came and got her. He said something was wrong with Indi." Flame said, she looked stressed. All that's been happening can't be good for the baby.

"Yea, and we were just about to get the dirty details too. Fucker ruined my plans." Tequila pouted.

Hawk ignored her, "Flame, I'm sorry to ruin things for you, but this is really important. How about you go upstairs and soak your feet for a little and I'll come up and rub them for you."

Ember moved faster than I had seen her move in weeks, "Deal, come on ladies!" She declared. They all trouped out, but Red who was waiting for me to come push her.

"Red, we've got to ask you about something." I explained.

"Okay, what is it?" she asked me.

"Before we killed him," I started but she interrupted.

"So he's dead?" She asked quietly.

"Yes, you'll never have to worry about him touching you again. Shot him myself." Hawk spoke up. Normally we wouldn't give the women any details but this was different.

She visibly relaxed.

"He said something though before Hawk killed him." I paused for a second taking a breath. "He said 'You might want to ask little innocent Cleo and a girl named Rebel'. Do you know why he would say that?"

"Why would he bring up Rebel?" She asked.

"So you do know a Rebel?" I asked her.

"Yes, she was one of the women that I was held with at the MC before I was bought." She explained.

"Is there anything you can tell us about her?" I asked her.

"Not a lot. She was 17 at the time. So she'd be about 23 now. She'd been staying with the MC because her mom was a clubwhore. She said her dad had been the president of a different MC, but he'd gotten involved with the one her mom and her were at. She said her dad was killed a few years prior, but her mom was still alive. The men messed with her more then and forced her to clean and cook for them since she didn't have her dad as protection anymore. Her mom got caught stealing drugs from the MC so they killed her. Then they decided to sell Rebel." Red explained still not understanding why this was important.

"Did she tell you the name of the MC?" I asked.

"No, she never mentioned it." She answered. "Wait! She did mention that they were in a town in Texas. Ummm. I think it started with a T. She said it was her brother that killed her dad but she'd never met him."

Holy Shit!

Hawk stepped forward then, "Red, was the town called Tyler?"

She thought for a minute and then nodded. "Why?"

Hawk didn't answer her. He just stormed out of Church, slamming the door behind him.

"What's wrong?" Red asked worriedly.

"Babe do you know where you're at?"

"No, I was unconscious when you brought me here remember. No one has told me since and I haven't thought to ask.

"We're in Tyler, Texas babe." I explained. She still looked confused.

"A little over 10 years ago, Hawk had to kill his father." Realization finally dawned on her face.

"Oh shit" she said.

"Yea, oh shit." I replied.