Passover at McDuck Manor-Part Two

Everything was ready for the Seder.But Emilie was unsure if the lamb was done yet.She opened the oven to see if the meat thermometer had popped up yet,it wasn't.On the bright side,this gave her enough time to get dressed for Passover, but on the down side,Emilie, and probably everybody else,was hungry.
"Webby!Can you bring the Seder plate into the kitchen?"Emilie yelled.
"Sure!"yelled back Webby as she walked into the kitchen with the Seder plate.
"Are the dishes fixed?"asked Emilie as she prepared the Seder plate.
"Yup.Uncle Scrooge, and Donald fixed them all."
"Well,that's nice of them.Now,carefully,take this out to the table,carefully, and place it near the spot where I'm going to sit.Carefully."
"You don't need to emphasize on the word 'carefully' you know."said Webby in an upset voice.
"Yes I do!"said Emilie as she left the kitchen to change her clothes,suddenly something came to her.
"Hey,can somebody keep an eye on the lamb while I change for Passover?"Emilie asked everybody in the vicinity.
"Wait,we were supposed to dress up?"asked Launchpad.
"Well,it is an important Jewish holiday."pointed out Huey.
"Do you think there's enough time to go back home, and change?"asked Drake.
"I'll keep on an eye on the lamb."said Mrs.Beakley,noticing the annoyed look on Emilie's face.
"Thanks."said Emilie as she headed upstairs where Gladstone put her clothes for Passover.
They were a simple white long sleeve button down shirt,and a flowing long blue skirt.But what she looked like wasn't what Emilie was concerned about.It was how she would do during the Passover Seder.Emilie looked through the Haggadah to see if she remembered anything,anything at all.
"Whew."whistled Emilie. "This is longer than I remember.But it's okay, I can do this.Just because I hadn't celebrated Passover in a while doesn't mean that I have forgotten it.After all, Emilie,you grew up in an Ultra-Orthodox Jewish family,you went to a religious school,one that taught Hebrew everyday.You celebrated every Jewish holiday,even the mundane ones,the ones that nobody cares about.You can do this!"
Emilie went back downstairs with her Haggadah in hand,encouraging herself inwardly,almost bumping into Mrs.Beakley.
"The lamb is almost done."said Mrs.Beakley,as if Emilie hadn't almost bumped into her.But given the fact that Mrs.Beakley was a former spy,it was probably not a big deal to her.
"Good.It's time for the Seder."said Emilie,hoping her lack of confidence didn't leak through her voice.
"Then,I'll go get everybody."said Mrs.Beakley,leaving to do what she said she was going to do.
Emilie walked into the dining room.The table looked beautiful, and everything looked prefect.It would be hard to be believe that the plates had been broken.Emilie walked to the head of the table,as the one leading the Seder,she assumed that she would be sitting up front.
Emilie was proven right.On her right sat Gladstone,Fethry,Donald, Della, and their younger counterparts,in the same order that their cousin counterparts sat,with Gosyaln at the end.On the left,sat Scrooge,Mrs.Beakley,Gryo,Fenton,Launchpad, and Drake.Now was the time to see if she remembered everything that she learned from her childhood.
"Okay,do you want me to do this in English,or Hebrew?"asked Emilie,hoping nobody would notice that she was subtly stalling.
"Hebrew!"yelled Webby in excitement.
"English."said Dewey.
"English,it's faster."said Louie.
"Yiddish.I-I-mean,English,yeah,English."said Gladstone,his face slightly pink,hoping nobody noticed his Freudian Slip.
"English it is."said Emilie,trying not to smile,as she knew the reason behind Gladstone's Freudian Slip.Every time Emilie had an orgasm when she,and Gladstone had sex,she always shouted out in Yiddish.
Emilie began reading the blessings from the Haggadah out loud,everything came back to her.It was easy.At least until it was time for the four questions.
"Okay,who's the youngest?"asked Emilie,rather bluntly.
"I am.Why?"asked Louie.
"You have to ask this questions, and I have to answer them."said Emilie,handing the Haggadah to Louie.
"Oh,okay."said Louie,taking the Haggadah.
Afterwards,Emilie continued with the Passover Seder.Emilie found it hard to believe that after who-knows-how-many years since celebrating Passover,that she still knew all the blessings like the back of her hand, and knew what to do.But,after her, and her siblings got kicked out of the synagogue,they added something that Danielle read about on the internet.
"Now,for a Duckman sibling Passover tradition that we read about on the internet."said Emilie.
"Is this about the orange?Because according to the JWG,it's not part of the Seder."said Huey.
"You ever heard of change?"demanded Emilie. "Times change! This orange was added when the women at Oberlin College added it to the Seder to include lesbian,gays, and others that are marginalized by the Jewish community after a Hasidic rebbe told a Jewish lesbian 'that were was no place for a lesbian in Judaism as there is for hametz at the Seder plate.'"
"That's mean."said Webby.Emilie didn't say anything.She didn't have the heart to tell Webby,or anybody else,not even Gladstone,that this was the environment that she, and her siblings grew up in.Thankfully,they had the common sense to realize that kind of upbringing was messed up,to put it lightly.
"Anyway,we take a piece of orange, and spit of the seeds.The seeds of homophobia."
"About time."said Louie,clearly thinking with his stomach.
"Yea!Spit out the seeds of homophobia!"yelled Webby in excitement grabbing the orange, and tearing it apart herself.
"Webby,that's for all of us."said Della.Webby ignored her.
"Oh,let her have fun."said Emilie with a smile. "I'm going to check on the lamb."
Emilie went into the kitchen to check on the lamb.It was dinner.
"Lamb's done!"Emilie announced as she took lamb out of the kitchen.