“666, what do you think he is looking for me for? ”     

“Maybe it's because you look so handsome and want to sleep with you? "666 smiled bitterly.     

“...get out of here! ”     

When he arrived at the study, Li Qingyi asked Pei Lu to the top of the stairs, poured him another cup of tea, and cleared his throat before explaining his intentions, "Teacher Xiao Meng, I am very satisfied with you. I wonder what you think of this job? "     

Pei Lu had a question mark face, what did he do to make Li Qingyi take the initiative to let go of his figure.     

Perhaps seeing his doubts, Li Qingyi took the initiative to explain, “You are the first person who can stay in the same room with Li Jun for so long. ”Of the few teachers I invited before, none of them could get along with Li Jun alone. That's it, and there are no teachers who can teach for a long time.    

 The teachers changed one after another. Li Qingyi didn't care how the teachers went to class. He just wanted someone to accompany Li Jun.    

 Pei Lu lowered his eyes, feeling a little guilty. Of course he could coexist peacefully with Li Jun, because the two of them hadn't said a word.     

Next, Li Qingyi told him some of Li Jun's preferences and taboos. Pei Lu absentmindedly perfunctorily said that no one knew Li Jun's little habits better than him.     

The matter is settled.     
As long as Pei Lu has no classes in school, he basically stays at Li's house, nominally teaching Li Jun, but in fact he is a companion.     

Li Jun's living habits are very fixed. He will go to the game room every morning. There is only one deck of dominoes in his game room that has been completed for most of the time. Li Jun will squat in it every day and concentrate on playing for a long time.     

In the afternoon, he stayed in the studio, and at ten o'clock in the evening, he obediently went to bed.     
he is simply a good baby who can no longer be good.    

 At this moment, good boy Li Jun is painting again.     

Pei Lu sat not far away, holding his chin to watch him paint. Li Jun's paintings are mostly dark tones, with various color blocks superimposed, which look depressing and dull.   

  “What are you painting? "Pei Lu walked behind him, lowered his head and asked softly.     

Li Jun continued to apply on the canvas without even shaking the tip of his pen.    

 “You are afraid. "Pei Lu said with certainty.    

 Li Jun paused with a wave of his hand. Because he was facing his back, Pei Lu couldn't see his expression clearly.     

The air fell silent.    

 Pei Lu picked the corner of his mouth wickedly and said, “666, cut the switch in the studio. ”

It's eight o'clock in the evening, and there is no light, and there is only darkness left in the room.     

The studio suddenly became dark, and only the faint light from the window could barely see the contours of people.