Chapter 13 - Smells Like Teen Spirit

Start from the beginning

"By the way, where did you use the suit for?"

Rion gave Delvin a nervous look making him curious, "I know that look... That's the look of I am about to say something I don't want to say. C'mon, spill it now before the class starts."

"It's for a dinner with Jane..."

Delvin was surprised by what Rion said, "Jane? Jane Oakley?"

"Yeah... She invited me for dinner and things get out of hand so..." 

"Wait... Wait, what do you mean out of hand?"

"She got out of control... Apparently, her blood control isn't that composed. So I did things that I shouldn't have done."

Delvin tilted his head with a curious look in his eyes. Rion went to Delvin and whispered what happened last night. Delvin's eyes widened and placed his hand on his mouth out of shock. 

"I shouldn't have asked," Delvin said with regret. 

"Well, I warned you." 

"Wait... Is this connected to the mating thing about werewolves right now?" 

"I guess so... I remembered that I'm about to bite her that time. Well, I didn't so... We have nothing to worry about."  

"You have things to worry about man... Diana." 

Rion suddenly stopped moving and realized what he had just done. He gulped the air as he opens his bag of clothes. 

"You have to tell her... You can't just make her hanging around for nothing." 

Rion breathes in deeply and realized what he did. He went out of their room and headed to Diana. As he was walking down the hallway he saw Diana leaving her room. 

"Diana!"

She was surprised to hear Rion's voice. She remembered what she saw last night outside the restaurant. She looked back to Rion with a deep breath. 

"Oh... You're back..." Diana said. 

"Hi... How are you doing?" He asked nervously. 

Diana breathe in deeply and smiled with her lips closed, "Uhh... Same old same old nothing new."

"I see... Well, I'm about to ask you something about what happened back in Hillford."

"What do you mean— Oh... Well, it meant nothing if that's what you're asking." 

Diana replied with a heavy feeling on her heart because deep inside she knows that she really meant the kiss. 

"Uhh... Okay...Okay, well good to know— I mean it was nice of you for telling me the truth. I'm sorry also if it was too sudden, you know during the first transformation my emotions are kind of all over the place." 

Diana's eyes widened as her breathing suddenly declined. She didn't realize that Rion really didn't mean his kiss and he only kissed her because his emotions were heightened at that time. She knew that Rion is still in love with Jane her past lover. 

The school bell rang and students walked past the hallway. 

"Oh! My class is about to start, talk to you later." Diana said.

"All right, good luck on your class." 

"Thank you, and welcome back..."

Rion smiled at Diana as she walks away from Rion. Diana's tears filled her eyes and wiped them submissively as she tries to hide the pain. He turned back the hallway and saw a group of guys wearing the new Crimson University uniform.