Cass came back with Ink and Trip following her. Trip went to Cleo and Ink came to me. Ink moved to help me before he stopped and pulled his hands back, confusing me, "Is it okay for me to help you into your chair Bird?"

He was asking permission to touch me, that meant a lot. For so long my choices were taken from. "Yes, please Ink." After he got me settled in my chair, I grasped his wrist before he went behind me to push me. "Thank you for giving me the choice." He just smiled at me and after I let him go he moved to push me out of the room.

The first person I saw was Ember she looked excited to see me. She quickly, well as quickly as she could, waddled over to me. She leaned down and gave me a gentle hug. "I'm so glad to see you awake and moving around a little bit. I was so scared for you. Sorry I haven't been to see you in a while," she placed her hand on her stomach, "Phoenix decided a nap was needed."

I was relieved to hear her say that. I thought that she just didn't want to be around me anymore after hearing the truth. "That's okay, you have to take care of yourself and my new little cousin." I told her with a small smile.

She beamed at me, "What would you like to eat? I made spaghetti and meatballs for the guys, but I can make you whatever you want."

"That sounds delicious. I'll just have what everyone else is having." I told her.

"Ink and trip, get them settled at a table. Cass and I will go and make their plates for them." Ember instructed. She always was a little bossy.

After making our food, Ember and Cass got their own plates and sat down to join us. We were making light chit chat when we heard the slamming of a door, causing both Cleo and I to jump and jerk our heads in the direction of the noise. We saw a very pissed off looking Tank stomping away from the door that the men had church in.

Ember shook her head, "He's always been so calm and collected, but since Felicia got here, she's got him all tied up in knots."

"Yea, I asked Gage about it but all he said was they used to date and then when she left for college they broke up. That's all they know." Cass explained with a shrug.

"Well by the look of things it's not hard to guess who broke up with who." Ember mumbled.

"This place is full of drama and suspense. I keep wondering what will happen next in this MC Soap Opera." Cleo said with a chuckle making us all laugh along with her.

"It sure seems that way lately." Ember admitted.

"This is so good Ember; you could be a professional chef." Cleo declared through a mouth full of spaghetti.

Ember laughed at her antics, "Thanks, I love cooking for other people."

"You've always been great at cooking and baking. Even at a young age you made the best chocolate chip cookies." I said reminiscing a little of the few good times of my earlier life.

Cleo dropped her fork, "Chocolate chip cookies are my favorite! I haven't had one in so long though. Could you make me some?" Cleo asked Ember with puppy dog eyes.

"Of course. Any other requests?" Ember asked.

"Well, you know my man always wants brownies." Amelia said before plopping down in the empty seat next to me with her food.

"You know you make even better brownies than I do, you should make him some of yours." Ember told her.

Amelia waved her hand at her, "I do not enjoy it like you do. I'm just trying to help you out and give you more of distraction from all the discomfort my little nephew is giving you."

Ember rolled her eyes, "No you're just lazy."

Amelia pointed her fork at Ember, "That too."

"Fine I'll make them, but not because you asked me. Because they are Blade's favorite." Ember relented.

Amelia gave her a big toothy smile and then proceeded to dig into her food.

We continued to chat even after we'd finished eating. Cleo and I didn't manage to eat much, but some is better than none. We heard the door to church open and saw Felicia come out looking annoyed. She didn't acknowledge us, just walked straight to the stairs, and went up.

"There is a story there." Amelia said.

"Right?!" Ember said.

"We were talking about that early when Tank stormed out of the room a while ago and headed for the basement." Cass added.

"Ladies, we might need a girl's night." Amelia stated. Making Ember and Cass groan. Cleo and I gave them looks of confusion.

"Amelia's working up a scheme in her head. I just know it." Ember explained.

"Yea, and her schemes never work out." Cass added.

"Awe, that's not true!" They both gave her a look of are you serious. "Okay, so sometimes they don't work out, but I just know this time it will."

"Here we go again." Ember groaned.

We heard a door open and saw the men leaving church. Buster's eyes it up when he saw me, and he made a bee line straight for me.

He leaved down and kissed my forehead, I closed my eyes and enjoyed his touch. "Hey Little Bird, it's nice to see you out of bed and eating"

"Why do you have that look?" Blade was squinting his eyes at Amelia trying to figure her out.

Amelia tried looking innocent, "I have no clue what look you are referring to. The girls and were just discussing we need a girl's night." She said with a shrug.

"You're up to something. You have that look on you face you always get when you're scheming." Blade admonished.

"You're being paranoid." Amelia waved him off.

"Is that what you want Red, a girl's night?" Screw asked Cleo.

Cleo gave a quick glance to Amelia who nodded, "Yup, just want to experience some normalcy." Oh, she's good.

"What about you Little Bird," Buster asked me.

"Actually, I'm feeling a bit tired and would like to lie down." I turned to Amelia, "I'll join in next time."

"Awe, come on Indi! It will be fun." Amelia tried.

"I'm sure it will be, but I really am tired." I replied.

She went to say something else, but Blade squeezed her shoulder lightly causing her to look at him. He shook his head a little. "Okay, you get your rest, but next time you are joining in for sure." Amelia relented.

"Let me go get a plate Bird and then I'll take you back to med room. I can just eat in there." Buster said before heading off for food.

"Buster has the right idea," Gage said before following Buster.

"I know you're up to something, but you play your little game if you want." Blade told Amelia before leaning down to her ear and whispering, though we could all hear it, "besides I know how much you love my punishments." He bit her ear causing her to groan before standing up and going to get himself some food.

"That man knows exactly how to drive me wild," Amelia said while fanning her face.

Buster came back then and asked me to hold his plate while he pushed me back to the med room. Once he got me settled back into bed, he ate his food. We only talked about mundane things while he ate but once he was done, he let out a heavy sigh, "Little Bird, I need to talk to you about what we discussed in Church."