This caught you completely off guard. "I-I'm sorry?"

Naoya laughed it off. It seems he expected you to react that way, but he continued anyways. "Ever have a boyfriend or a crush? What type of guys are you into?"

It took you a moment to process it. "W-well..." you started off, "I'd like to say I like guys who are funny, sweet, strong..."

"What a combination," Naoya stretched out his arms, "Though I can't say I've met a man who's sweet and strong."

"But you're sweet and strong, Zen'in-san!" You were quick to interject. "You've been so kind... and you killed all those curses!"

"Am I?" Naoya raised his eyebrow, a bit more cocky than usual. "I can't say anyone has called me sweet before. You may be the first."

"Really?" You were in disbelief, but then you remembered Senpai's comments. "Just because Gojo-Sensei doesn't like you doesn't mean you're a bad person, Zen'in-san. I like you!"

"Do you?" Naoya chuckled. "I like you too, Y/n-chan! Would you say I'm... strong, sweet and funny?"

You nodded. Why was he...?

Your face was beet red. Naoya moved his hand under your jaw, before delicately tracing your lips with his thumb. "How much do you like me, Y/n-chan?"

"I-I..." you were about to pull away, but you hesitated. Maybe it was something twisted inside of you, your need for petty revenge against Senpai, but you let Naoya lean in and enter your mouth with no resistance.

"So soft," Naoya couldn't help but chuckle, leaning out of the kiss. "You really don't have much experience, do you?"

You blushed.

"That's nothing to be embarrassed about," Naoya grinned. "It's perfect. The less you've kissed around, the sweeter you are for me."

Unbuckling your seatbelt, Naoya pulled you towards you as he seated you on his lap. "Y/n-chan... the reason that deplorable Satoru Gojo didn't want you to come with me was for this reason. But you don't mind, right?"

You nodded. "Z-Zen'in-san-"

"Sama," Naoya corrected. "I'd prefer Zen'in-Sama from here on out. 'San' is cute and all, but I like it when you to worship me."

Worship, like a god? You weren't sure what to make of it, but you couldn't decline if Naoya had that strong of a preference. If you wanted to be respectful to him, you'll respect his wishes.

"You're so weak and pathetic." Naoya frowned. "What are you, a low grade 3? Hardly enough to deserve my time of day. But here I am, giving you this luxury! How lucky you are..."

"Zen'in-san what are you-"

He was quick to grab your jaw to shut you up. "Worship me."

You clenched your jaw. "Zen'in-sama..."

"Good," Naoya smiled. "Quick to learn your place. For how pathetic you are you're really impressing me, Y/n-chan."

You shot your eyes back towards him, "Why are you...?"

"Y/n, you already know how weak you are," Naoya pulled your head back to face him fully. "You can't help being weak. It's just in your nature as a woman. You'll never measure up to someone as great as me, and you know that."

It hurt because it was true. He was so powerful, strong... how could you possibly try after seeing him in action? You put your head down in shame, which satisfied Naoya.

"But Y/n... you don't need to be strong." his fingers gently caressed your cheek, "You just need someone strong to cling to. With such a pretty face, that shouldn't be difficult for you."