Blade walked back in followed by Felicia, as felicia was closing the door Tank came pushing through it.

"What the hell Tank?" Felicia asked annoyed.

"I'm not going to let you keep running from me." Tank gritted out. I could tell he was on the edge of losing his cool.

"I'm sorry Tank. I can't." Felicia sounded broken. I'd never heard her sound like that. There has to be more to this than we know.

"Enough Tank." Hawk demanded. "I get that you want to talk to her, but we need to speak with her about Red, Bird, and Trixie. You can't be in here for that. We're trying to respect the girl's privacy. You're going to have to leave the room so we can handle this." Tank grunted and then after one last look at Felicia he slammed the door on his way out.

"Thanks." Felicia mumbled. She made her way to a seat.

Hawk cleared his throat, "Let's get back on track."

"Let's start with Trixie." Gage said.

"You were right to have me talk with her. After her attack she hadn't been given the opportunity to talk someone about it. I do not believe she is a danger to herself, but I think she needs to continue to talk to someone. She was physically and sexually attacked but survived. That's part of the battle. She needs help fighting the mental and emotional battle she's been left in. There are also the things she went through with her parents. She's a smart and kind girl. I don't see why she wouldn't be able to live a full life. She may also need to go on medication for anxiety. She's been having nightmares of her attack. Which is normal." Felicia explained.

"What? She never told Cass and me that." Gage interrupted concerned.

"I think she's afraid you're not going to want her if she becomes too much trouble." Felicia told him.

"Cass and I would never give her up!" Gage sounded frustrated now.

"Gage, I assured her of that. It's like I told you she's needs help fighting the emotional and mental battle. Everyday you'll need to show her she's wanted and loved as well as tell her, until she's able to believe it. She's going to be okay, Gage. Like I said, she's not a danger to herself. Which is great. I can help you find a counselor here or after I get home I can continue being her counselor and meet over video chat." Felicia assured him.

Gage nodded, "I'll talk to Cass about it. Thanks for talking to her Felicia."

"What about Red?" Screw asked.

"I was surprised by what I found with her." Felicia explained, causing Screw to look confused. "After Trip explained some of what she had gone through over the phone I thought I would be seeing someone who was a shell of herself, jumpy, and struggling to adapt. That's typical of people that have been held captive for an extended period. Add on the torture and sexual assault it's no wonder someone would be struggling. However, she seems determined to take back her life. You can see the brokenness there, but her fight is what is shining through the most. I'd think she was in denial but hearing her talk I can tell she understands what happened to her. I think she'll need to do some counseling just to ensure she continues the right track she is on and help her to work through her traumas. I would suggest she meets with someone twice a month unless she takes a turn backward."

Screw looked relieved. "Thanks Felicia. I'll make sure Red get the help she needs."

"Now Indi, is a different story." Felicia took a deep breath. "I'm concerned she could possibly harm herself."

My breath caught at that. "What do you mean?"

Felicia gave me a sad look, "She's lived her whole life in fear and she's taking on the burden of guilt that belongs to her brother and father. It's tearing her apart. She'll need to be watch closely and for now I'd suggest counseling twice a week along with some antidepressants and anxiety meds. It will take time, but I think she will get better. They've all be through a lot, I'm not downplaying that, but for Indi this was her family. Her life has only known pain, disappointment, and fear. The people who should have loved and protected her were her tormentors. I think she'll need to have a counselor that is based here. It would be hard for me to do what she needs over video. I would also suggest, at least for a while, you try to make sure she is never left alone."

My poor Little Bird. I'm going to do whatever it takes to help her. Yes, she's broken inside right now, but I know she will get better. "She admitted to me she feels safe here and even safer when I'm around. She even initiated a hug with me and allowed me to hold her. She admitted that she has always struggled with anyone touching her until me."

"That's good to hear, it tells me she's currently on the path to healing. She'll need some help though to continue that path." Felicia explained.

"Thanks Felicia, we'll make sure all of the women get the help they need. We appreciate you dropping everything to come here and help." Hawk told her.

"You are all family, of course I would come." Felicia said, "Plus, it's amazing to see all of you manwhores brought to your knees by your women." She had a satisfied smirk.

"Yea, yea" Gage said with an eyeroll.

"Speaking of being brought to your knees by a woman." Hawk said with his own smirk, "Want to tell us what's going on with you and Tank.

"Nothing is going on with us." Felicia clammed up.

"Sure didn't look like nothing," Screw mumbled.

Felicia gave him a dirty look. "Well if you're all done with me for now, I'm going to get some food and get some rest." She stood up to leave.

"I know it's none of my business," Felicia froze at Hawk's voice but didn't turn back around. "Tank obviously still cares for you; I don't know what happened between the two of you but maybe you should give him a chance. He's still been carrying a torch for you after all these years."

Felicia looked over her shoulder at him, "I didn't think bikers were like high school girls trying to play matchmaker and gossiping. But you're right, you don't know what happened and it certainly isn't any of your business." With that she left the room.

Looks like Tank really has his work cut out for him if he wants a future with her.