Youthful Innocence

Avery Stryder, a young high school teacher, finally becomes a homeroom adviser to the class of Room B23. Not only struggling with her current relationship and a part-time job, but she also finds herself in a situation she never knew she would experience.

I'm sorry I made you this way.

---

Disclaimer:

This story contains descriptions of student-teacher relationship, sexual acts, theme, and language for mature audiences.

Alternate Universe: the characters in the story are not affiliated with their actual personas but are made up and are simply for reference.

This is a work of fiction. Some of the locations, people, and/or events mentioned in the latter are made up. This story is purely made for entertainment purposes only.

Original story and plot. Similar scenes with another story are purely coincidental.

Do not copy and redistribute.

---

Author's Note:

This story is inspired by the song Give You What You Like by Avril Lavigne. I don't know where I got the idea to turn something so melodic into something so erotic and flawed. I don't know if I'm saying that what I'll write is futile, but even in this choice of topic, I will try my best to give something memorable in the end. It might be a feeling of contentment, regret, vexation, etc. As long as I receive some emotion from my reader, as an amateur writer, I am appreciated.

If you find my work a bit off of your genre or you don't like the way how I portray the characters, please refrain from sending negative remarks about how I write the story. The storyline is already composed and I won't change my ending. Instead of denouncing my way of constructing the plot, criticize how the characters and story revolve. Nevertheless, I am still open to constructive criticism if it regards my story.

With this being said, I hope you'll enjoy the rest.

- dRE ♡

© MYEMBAES 2023

All rights reserved.