"I was not avoiding you. I was just going about doing my job and apart from that, what do you think will happen to us, when anyone finds out or even gets suspicious about our tate-a-tate", I answered with aggravation. "I had to be hell careful for the sake of both of us!"

"Tate-a-tate! So that's what it is for you", she disgruntledly asked?

Pinche, I had used the wrong fucking word. "What would you call it then?"

"A relationship!"

"Fine, then let's call it a relationship. I hope you agree with me, that it is a lesbian relationship and thus not tolerated by the army apart from how it is regarded by society in general." What I had said, did make sense to Amanda, at least the dispute seemed to be settled.

After a while though, she came again: "Do you even feel anything for me?"

Again, a question only a woman can ask. "Yes, you are my friend, my best friend here actually", I reassured her.

"So I'm not even your best, best friend", she ranted.

"I had a few very, very good friends in my life. Please allow a bit of time, until I put you on the exact same level as them", I argued. It was the fucking wrong thing to say. Amanda sobbed and refused to talk to me anymore. Eh, women are complicated. I know what I'm talking about, because I am one. What did you get yourself into, Maria, I scolded myself? Women should stay at home taking care of the kids, then they don't get into a lesbian relationship, where they have to deal with the insecurities of other women.

For the rest of the drive, we did not talk anymore. Silently, I trotted behind her when we entered the women's quarters. Amanda opened the door to her room and I just passed by her in direction to my own room. Suddenly, my hand was grabbed and I realized, that Amanda dragged me into her room. She kissed me on the mouth and then on the neck and then she unbuttoned my blouse, embraced me and tickled my back, until I breathed heavily. Suddenly, she moved her hands under my skirt and pulled my panties down. Next her fingers went inside of my sex and massaged me inside until I came.

Now it was on me. I opened the button and the zipper of her skirt and she stepped out of it. Then I pulled her panties down and she also stepped out of them. With her private parts exposed, my hands had an easy go and massaged her clitoris. Her own hand went into her vagina and massaged inside. My own hand tried to keep on going, which obviously was a bit more difficult now. Suddenly, she removed her hand from her vagina and drove her index finger into her anus. She moved her index finger in and out of her dark spot and after only some 20 seconds she climaxed. Again, she came so loud, that I feared for the worst. I'm sure, other women in the other rooms had heard her. Sated as she was, she took her shoes, jacket and blouse off and laid into her bed. I followed suit. Before she went asleep, she told me: "You know, you smile when you come. It is a very special smile, very beautiful. I cannot describe it, it's like you are in an entirely other world, maybe heaven."

Hmm, interesting, it was something entirely new to me. Maybe, next time, I had to watch myself in a mirror. Amanda fell asleep quickly, but our previous argument, came back into my mind now. I realized, that a few times, I had dragged Alejandro into our bed after we had argued, thinking that we could overcome our twist by having sex. Now I understood, that it did not work. I always wondered, why it did not really work with Alejandro? The problems were still there after we did have sex, sex just covered them up for some time, but as it just did not work with Amanda and me either, I now understood. A twist could not be fixed with sex. Eventually, I fell asleep. I was still tired from having partied last night.

When I woke up, it was dark. My wrist-watch showed 8:32pm, 2032 alpha. I was a bit hungry, but more so I needed fresh air. The air in Amanda's room had gotten congested. So I dressed up and wanted to silently leave the room. Despite my efforts, Amanda had woken up and she asked: "Where are you going?"