"Thank you!" We both said happily. "Your Welcome!" He said as he disappeared. I was happy for the rest of the day  and was fine with my mothers death. It was kind of like justice was served in a way for me. My mother finally realised things and died as a way of saying "Sorry". There was no need to blame my self. Although I still had a shift to do. "Hey f/n, you want to come with me to do the shift again?" I asked smiling. "Ok, but if I die, I am going to blame it on you!" She said laughing. "Alright well it's currently 9:00 am so what should we do?" I asked. "How about we go get some rest and then sell your house?" F/n said. "Sure!" I said. So then f/n walked to her room as I got into my bed and got under the covers. I then fell asleep and dreamt of a dream with the pizzeria.

  I could see the purple guy messing with Freddy again. Freddy seemed like he was trying to fight it off, but he seemed to have lost some things. I tried to help, but I was invisible. I could feel the hatred and anger inside of me want to fight. I wanted to take something and slice his head off, but all I could do is watch. Soon, I couldn't take it anymore and ended up trying to get him. Something held me and I couldn't get out of the grip. I looked behind me to see it was my mom. At first my anger took over and tried to get out but soon, she let go of me when Purple Guy left. I ran up to Freddy and got out the plushie. I held it in front of his face, but he couldn't move his head. I looked around for Golden Freddy, but he wasnt there. My mother then walked up to me and moved me. She then took little orbs of light and gave them to Freddy. When she was done, she backed up and let me hold up the plushie in his face. He looked at it and looked at me. I smiled and hugged him. He blushed and I looked to see my mom watching. I blushed a red color and then honked his nose just to hear that sound. He blushed even more and moved his head to hide it. My mother laughed and I looked at her. She smiled seeing me happy. I looked back to see Freddy, but instead I didn't see him. I was confused, but I looked back at my mom for an answer. She said,"It is time that we spoke. I can see your likes for them, but you must know that they are still puppets." "I know." I said. "Yes, but you need to set them free and me free." My mother said. "Set you free?" I asked. "I can't move on until he is killed and they will be puppets until it is done. For years, the Purple guy wanted to kill me, but never succeeded until now. He wanted to kill me  since I survived, but now he will try to kill you since your alive. In order to stop this madness, you must stop him." "Let me guess though there is a catch." I said. "Yes, and that's you can't kill him when he is doing his job at day time. You have to do it during your shift, but don't worry about it now. During your shift, just don't worry about it. Alright?" "Ok." I said. "Anything else before you wake up?" She asked. "Is this real or just a dream?" I asked. "This is real and what happened backstage did happen just now, but I took you here with me in this form." I said," Oh, okay. One last thing though." "And what's that?" "I am selling the house and everything I want with me is there. I will be living with f/n." I said. "Thats fine. I don't care about the house anymore. I just want to move on." My mother said. "Ok, well I am ready to wake up now." I said. "Alright well just remember what I said and remember that I will be watching over you." She said as I began waking up. "Okay! Bye!" I said happily.

  Then I woke up and saw that it was five pm. I could hear my friend walking down the hallway with her kindle. From what it sounded like, it seemed she was playing Crossy Road. I got out of my bed and covers and walked down the hallway to her. She looked up from her kindle and saw me and smiled. "Well hello sleepy head!" She said. "Hello, did you sleep good?" I asked calmly. "Yeah, I slept until three." She replied. "Well I am going to get ready for my shift. You ready?" I said. "I'M READY!" F/n said in a voice like Spongebob's. I laughed and so did she. After laughing I left her and got ready for my shift. I thought about my dream and heard voices again. It was probably Golden Freddy or either I was just hearing things. I shrugged it off and got my f/c shoes on. While I was doing this, Golden Freddy appeared and tapped me on my shoulder. "Hi!" He said. "I laughed a little and said, "Hello." To him as I looked at him. "Well I am assuming your here because of my dream with Purple guy and my mom." I said. "Yeah." He said. "Well my mother fixed Freddy a little bit." I said. "Yeah, but not completely. He has lost a LOT of memories, but he has one big memory left with you in it. It's locked away in his mind." "Then his memory was unlocked for that moment." I said. "Well it was somewhat unlocked, not completely." "Oh okay. Well anything else?" I asked. "Not really." He said as he disappeared.

  I finished getting my shoes on and and grabbed my  f/c purse with the plushie in it. Then I walked out of the room and walked to the living room to watch some t.v. I watched f/s for a couple hours and ate super. When it was time to go for the shift, we left the house and didn't bring any hoodies. We decided we would sell my house tomorrow. We asked to the pizzeria in silence. I told my friend before I left what my mom and Golden Freddy wanted me to do and so we didn't really have much to talk about. We walked as the night went on. Soon we reached the place and we ran to the office.  Then I got a started.

Author's Note: I am sorry you guys had to wait, but here is the new chapter. I'm going to relax some from my trip. I hope you guys enjoy. I am exhausted! XD Plushie is in multi media also.