Chapter 3 : A New Home

Kiyotaka and Hana stopped by a convenient store after their romantic session. There, by a unpleasant coincidence, they came met Horikita again. She indirectly again boasted them about her being superior.

"Here she goes again." was the thought of both of them.

While buying groceries, they saw something odd. There were some free items. They added this to their theory of not getting 100,000 another month.

After that, almost a brawl took place between the red haired delinquent looking guy of their class and some upperclassmen. Apparently they were after his points. Kiyotaka saw through their intentions and intervened, ultimately saving his ass. There, he introduced himself as Sudou Ken.

The upperclassmen called them defective and said soon be prepared to be in 'hell'.

Sudou thanked Kiyotaka and gave him a cup of ramen as form of gratitude. He advised Sudou to control his hot headed behavior to which he replied he gets angry easily and will try to control it in future.

In the meantime, Hana and Horikita were watching from sidelines. Hana went up to catch up with Kiyotaka before saying something that pissed off Horikita.

Then, there they bid farewell to Sudou and reached the dorms that would be their new home for the next three years.

"Can you provide me your name?" asked the receptionist.

"Ito Hana and Ayanokouji Kiyotaka." replied Hana for both of them.

"Oh..... you're the students who'll live together. The chairman just informed an hour ago.Wait a moment please..." She pulled the drawer and gave them a key card for room 401 and an information manual."...Here.Have a nice day."

""Thank you and yeah, you too.""

Kiyotaka and Hana got on the elevator.
There, they went through the dorm rules which was written in a manual.

"They don't actually have limits on gas, water and electricity usage, huh... " Said Hana suspiciously.

"Yeah, buy they did, say not to waste them as much as possible."

"I thought that they would subtract from our points automatically." thought Kiyotaka.

"Oh, so sex in also prohibited." A amused Hana said.

"Who's gon stop me?" said Kiyotaka with a smirk.

[A/N: comment if you understood the reference.]

Ting

The elevator opened and they walked towards their room. Hana slid the key card and door unlocked.

"Oh, the room is quite big." Said Hana entering the room." Something like 8 tatami mats big?"

"Indeed." Said Kiyotaka as he followed behind."Something like that."

Hana walked and sat in the bed. Jumping slightly, she said "Its quite soft and comfortable."

"Do you think we should buy a bigger bed?" Asked Kiyotaka.

"I don't think so. We'll fit quite good." She said."Y'know I've always wanted to wake up next to you. "

"How cute...." Kiyotaka silently said in mind.

"....I see. I'll leave the other arrangements to you then."

"By arrangement you mean?" Asked a confused Hana tilting her head.

"Arranging and buying the furnitures and other decorations. Also the same goes for clothes."