Chapter 2 : Class D

What's up with this entrance ceremony? It's the first day and I can't help but yawn. It's not just me. Hana along with most of the first years have the same thought. I even spotted some students were on the verge of sleeping.

After the representatives and faculties gave us the welcoming speech, a man around 40 walked into the stage.

"Now I would like our chairman, Mr. Sakayanagi to say few words."

The same man walked toward the podium and observed us for moment as if he's trying to find someone. He nodded after glancing at me and Hana.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Goodmorning. I am Sakayanagi Akihiko. It's a great moment of honor and privilege for me to extend a hearty welcome to all of you today at this memorable moment of ANHS." He took break of 3 seconds and continued, "As the chairman of this school I heartily welcome all the fresher 2students to our school and ensure that we will do everything possible to equip you with best teaching resources, practical exposure and training methods so that you are able to shape your character.

I've come to make an special announcement today. I would like to call Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and Ito Hana from class D to the stage please."

The students started turn their head left to right attempting to figure who were that were called.

"Let's go." I said with a sigh. "Don't wanna come come out as disrespectful do we?"

"Yeah." She agreed.

We pushed through the crowds and started to walk towards the stage. After noticing us, the students locked their gazes on us.

"I'm glad I came to this school. He's a hottie."

"Kyaah he's so handsome."

"He's looks so cool."

"Tch. Die ikemen."

Haa..I feel so uncomfortable....

"Man, the girls are s-tiers here."

"Oi oi oi look at her. She's so fucking hot."

"Right her breasts are also of perfect size." A young boy of average height with short brown hair and red eyes said not minding his surrounding. He was looked by disgust by people who were around him.

My protective instincts kicked in and I immediately glared at the boy who made that comment with killing intent.

The gymnasium that was noisy a moment ago was dead silent now. No body dared to utter a single word with teachers being no exception. The boring and atmosphere was now replaced by malice. Only the sound of gulping and sweat dropping on the floor could be heard.

I continued glaring at the boy without blinking a single time who was on the edge of pissing him self. He was shivering along with who made such comments. I took a step to walk out of stage

"Calm down Kiyotaka." whispered Hana in a soft voice holding my shoulder. "Don't filthy your hands for the likes of them." She said giving a side glance of disgust to the boy.

I sealed my killing intent and the atmosphere became normal again. I looked at Hana who was looking happy and again looked at the boy who verbally abused her for the last time.

"Ugh, what was that pressure."

"He just silenced the whole gymnasium with only his aura. Who's this kid?" Thought the teachers except a certain homeroom teacher of class D.

The chairman broke the silence after I and Hana stood beside him," Please refrain from saying such things to your fellow mates. It is a serious case of verbal abuse. Normally you'd be punished severely however I'm going to make a exception today as its your first day."