He catches you off guard for a moment, gasping and eyes wide as he looks different—doing a backflip to get away from his last attack. You know that form, it's his second form before his... final form.

Don't tell me he's skipping his second and off to his Foul Legacy.

You stood up quickly and braced yourself with putting your sword up and watching him intently. Childe stands up at his full height, almost 12 feet tall. The power he oozes out makes you grip your sword tighter now with your other hand, getting goosebumps as he stares down at you.

Childe held out his new weapon and twirled it around his fingers, someone yelled out your name but you were too focused on him.

"You've gotta be joking..." you muttered to yourself and right before you were going to make a move, he swings his electro polearm striking you down in the arm.

Jumping away as far as you can, you quickly look towards Itto and Scaramouche still fighting—both with blood in different places. The arm that got hit just now bled through your clothing, and you put your hand up to your shoulder to heal yourself.

A laughter erupted from Childe sounding distorted and your jaw clenched, never would've thought you'd be fighting against someone who you grew up with.

Childe threw water attacks aiming for you but missed when you jumped away, almost nearly getting you when he threw his polearm sideways to get you.

You did get him quite a few times but it wasn't enough to bring him down. A few more attacks on you and you might be close to death... shit.

Dodging and attacking and then some was making you tired and you could see Childe is slowly slowing down as well. You've managed far enough despite Childes rank in the Fatui—aiming your sword down to block another attack.

Using your usual pyro attack: Crimson hell, which allows your sword to be in flames whenever you swing your sword, tiny dragons would emerge to land attacks if an enemy was close by.

For your burst, you rarely do it. The last time was when you healed up Itto and he complimented on how your burst looked like.

But looking at the situation you're in now, you're gonna have to use it now.

Childe kept throwing or swinging his electro polearm and when you got enough distance from him. You stabbed the ground with your sword and an eruption from the ground bursted in flames—your blue and red dragons floated above and landing hits on the harbinger.

It takes energy out of you but you didn't have enough time to heal as Childe threw his polearm, letting out a groan as it impaled your shoulder.

It sent you through a boulder and the end of the polearm sticking out from you got stuck to a large tree. You were dangling and your eyes caught on Itto looking your way, but had to look away when the twin tried attacking him.

The impact had you gasping heavily and blood spilled from your mouth when you coughed. Averting your eyes and slowly blinking as you saw Childe float towards you.

"That all you got? You should be stronger than this." He reaches out to his weapon and your eyes widened as he slowly pulls out his polearm from your shoulder.

You fell down harshly onto the ground and groaned
from landing on your bad shoulder—blood flowing out through your clothes more.

"Fuck... you." You breathed out, clutching to your injured arm as you got up and leaned against the tree you were just attached to.

From the attacks your mother landed on your back it worn you out but compared to this? You were almost on the edge of collapsing from exhaustion, healing at this point wouldn't help all you've endured.