Are you a star? The big guy snatch the kind

"Wan Wan, I'll open the room for you, let's live here tonight, it's already eleven o'clock, you can't take a taxi back alone, how dangerous is a girl at night, and you look like this You can't walk by yourself, can you?"

    Mullinshi sat on the edge of the bed, looking at the woman who was already lying in bed and was almost unconscious. Seeing that she said such a big sentence, the woman didn't respond, and the corners of her mouth couldn't help. Showing a hint of pride.

    She tentatively patted Shen Wan's face lightly, and when she touched the tender skin, a touch of jealousy rose in her heart. His eyes gradually turned cold, and his voice was still as pleasant as before, "Ban Wan, then I'm leaving?"

    Seeing that Shen Wan still did not respond, Mullinshi's smile became more and more public, and there was a look of success in his eyes, "Then Get a good night's sleep, tonight will definitely make you unforgettable."

    Mullinshi turned and walked away, not closing the door, but hiding it.

    "188, take out one of my hangover pills." Shen Wan moved some soft fingers, "By the way, just like before, I'll also have a Dali pill."

    [188: "Wanwan, you are cheating again. "]

    "What do you mean by cheating again? This is all bought with my money. Did my money come from the wind? 188, you forget the host when you have a partner, right? Complaining about me getting up, are your wings growing hard? I remember that an out-of-print skin will be released next month..."

    [188 quickly flattered and said, "Banwan, the hangover pills and power pills have already been taken out, you can eat them while it's hot. ."]

    After taking the hangover pill, Shen Wan lost her drunkenness instantly, and then ate the Dali pill. She sat cross-legged on the bed, took a sip of water from the water glass next to her, and didn't mean to put it back. I've been playing with this glass that looks pretty good.

    "This time my role is a little star who just debuted, not only the starship is bumpy, but the relationship is also quite bumpy." Shen Wan was playing with a glass in one hand and propped his chin in the other, his eyes flashing with a different kind of light, "It's still that To be honest, I haven't experienced such a role yet."

    [188 Curiosity: "Your body looks pretty perfect outside, isn't there anyone pursuing you and robbing you?"] Although the space where they live should be the space of advanced civilization in the universe, there is a certain relationship between human beings. These laws will not change. For example, there must be a lot of suitors for good-looking people. If it attracts some people with good family background and powerful strength, it is really normal for them to be robbed.

    "No."

    [188 is depressed, how can there be no, "Why? Are their aesthetics different, or is it that you are not beautiful enough?"]

    "How dare you say that I am not beautiful enough?"

    [188: "Could it be? Are you the most beautiful in the universe? Stop bragging, there are people outside people, but there are heavens outside.”]

    “188, since you have a partner, your speech has become more and more unpleasant. If you talk like this, why haven’t you been beaten to death by your partner? "

    [188: "Banwan, you are the best, can you tell me why you have not been robbed and have no suitors?"]

    "Okay, look at how well-behaved you are ." , then I'll just talk to you reluctantly." Shen Wan cleared his throat and said solemnly, "This is going to start when I met that eloquent old woman over there when I was only ten years old, if it weren't for that. When I met that old woman at such a young age, just relying on my appearance, tsk... even if it is not the most beautiful in the universe, it must be ranked second. The attacker must have pursued me in a battleship with flowers."