Are you stealing a certificate? go crazy

Are you stealing a certificate? go crazy

  "What do you want to do?"

    "I...I don't want to do anything, I don't want to do anything, really." Shen Wan hid his hands behind his back and faced the woman who had walked up to her. Why? Looking a little weak. Her quick denial did not convince the beautiful woman in front of her.

    "Then what's hiding behind your back?"

    Shen Wan's face was full of entanglement, what was hiding? Of course the account book. But she can guarantee that she really did not take the household registration book, and the original owner is to blame. Who told her to come here at this time, what made her even more puzzled was how Zhong Jiaren suddenly appeared in this place and happened to stop her.

    This really didn't give her any time to react. Anyway, wait for her to put the household registration book back, and Zhong Jiaren will appear again. Now, how should she explain it?

    That is to say, she was curious about what the household registration booklet looked like, so she took it out to see?

    Or, when the household registration book was dusty, she took it out and wiped it, wiped it clean, and put it back in its original position immediately?

    Or, she was just passing by, she didn't do anything, and she didn't know how the household registration book came into her hands, she was really innocent, she didn't do anything, it was the household registration book first, no Knowing what was wrong, he drilled into her arms.

    "Hand over it." Zhong Jiaren stretched out her pure white palm towards Shen Wan, her fingers as slender as green onion roots, so attractive that people couldn't take their eyes off, "I have seen it, you are holding a household registration. Book, if you don't want me to tell your parents, just hand over the household registration book obediently."

    Shen Wan looked at Zhong Jiaren eagerly, but the other party only gave her an idiot and indifferent expression. People are a little beautiful, but their attitude towards her is a little bit bad.

    Shen Wan: "188, it's not good for me to be a teacher."

    [188 doesn't care at all, in the hands of his host, any difficulties will be solved in the end: "Banwan, don't be afraid, rush up, throw her, use Your beauty conquers her, let her be obedient and be gentle to you."]

    There was a wry smile at the corner of Shen Wan's mouth. I don't know when this mentally retarded system always encouraged her to engage in Ji. This time and place event, is it the time to engage in Ji? The impression is so bad, I don't know how many things I have to do to restore it.

    "I'll say it again, you can go out, hand over the household registration book, you can't take this thing out. When the trouble comes to your parents, no one will look good." Zhong Jiaren's expression is very serious. She is tall and tall, which a woman should have. There are everywhere, but Shen Wan, who is standing in front of her, is thin and shriveled, except that her face is more beautiful, just like a little girl.

    Shen Wan silently put the hand holding the household registration book to the front, put the household registration book firmly in the palm of Zhong Jiaren's palm, and added, "I didn't think about taking it out, I just saw it was dirty and took it. Come out and wipe."

    Zhong Jiaren held the household registration booklet and sneered at her, "It's dirty? You know exactly what you're doing with this thing. Fang Anshuo is not a good person. If you want to marry her, Being with him has nothing to do with me at all. But I don't allow it, because you hurt your parents. If you want to marry Fang Anshuo, you should give up everything in the Shen family."