Chapter 5 - Have Fun

"Hey sweetie, what are you doing?" I wave my hand at the screen addressing Mirella, I gave birth to a beautiful girl.

"Baking with daddy!" She claps her hands in excitement.

"Really? That is so cool but stay away from anything that is hot or sharp. Got it?"

"Yep, where are you?"

"I am on a date but don't tell daddy."

"Why?" She tries to raise her eyebrow which is cute.

"Because it is a surprise and daddy doesn't like surprises. Now please ask him if you could sleep there tonight."

"Okay," Mirella nods her head and turns around, "daddy! Mommy said that I sho-"

"No! Mirella look at me." I cut her mid sentence, my face already red. "Ask him as if it's your idea. He will agree if you are the one that asks him saying that you want to sleep over. Can you do that?"

"Yes."

"Good girl and remember, this is a top top secret mission. I love you."

"I love you too." She kisses the laptop screen and I kiss my phone screen.

"Well, aren't you deceiving." Jack says, sitting down with me on a park bench.

"I did nothing wrong!" My voice goes high as I try to defend myself.

"Sure you didn't. So are you ready to spend your whole day with me?"

"That I am." I take in Jack's hand and we walk out of the park to a game reserve.

When Jack called and told me to wear something fun I was thrilled because the was a short I've never worn before that I placed for a special occasion which so happens to be this one. Him and I talked for hours over the phone which is why I didn't text or call Bianca to tell her about my dates which I'm obviously going to regret. Now back to Jack, there is something about him that excites me. It feels like I've known him all my life which is kinda crazy.

Looking at him try to throw balls into the basketball court is really funny. He is so bad at it like he got only one ball in ever since he started.

"You think this is easy?" He asks, breathing heavily.

"I actually do, my daughter can do so much better than you." I continue to laugh until my stomach hurts.

"Fine, the floor is yours milady." He bows and stands out the way.

"Just so you know, I joined the parents netball team last year." I wink at him and throw the first ball that goes in effortlessly.

"Beginners luck." Jack rolls his eyes playfully.

I turn away from him and continue throwing the balls which do not miss the hole. And after making the best score I do my I won dance which is not attractive because Jack is balancing himself on one of the machines, laughing hard.

"What was that?" He asks once he has collected his breath.

"A little victory dance." I knock him over with my hips, "I still got it."

After collecting our prices we move to the bowling alley.

"I'm going to win." Jack does some warmups.

"And why do you think so?" I smile at his adorable face.

"I know so." He blows a kiss and takes the first ball. He places it near his face, runs and throws it causing all the pins to fall, "just so you know, I worked here when I was still a teenager for three years straight."