⭐|¦_Meeting The Goddess Of Beauty_|¦⭐

Start from the beginning

Suddenly the ground began to shake. Serena said "Go. Someone is trying to wake you up. And brace yourself, for something bad will happen."

I asked jokingly "Can you guys read future or something?"

"Something like that." she winked, and the whole place dissolved into nothingness.

I yawned and woke up to see Percy's face. "Ugh, I needed some more sleep."

Percy chuckled and said "Yeah, and risk getting your balls cut off by the Hunters. You know how dangerous they are."

I shuddered "Like seriously, all they say like is I'll cut off your balls in every situation."

I got up and followed Grover and Percy. I saw Thalia standing in a corner, trying to stay away from Zoe. Hmm, maybe it was possible for some girls to hate Zoe.

Zoe cleared her throat and said "We have to get to the other side of the junkyard."

Percy added "Also don't touch anything. All of those items are cursed."

And we started walking towards the junkyard. After walking a good distance, I noticed a shiny thing in the junk.

My eyes widened immediately, because I was associated with that symbol. It was a Plumbers badge.

I instinctively ran to pick it up. Behind me Percy shouted "Hey, what part of 'don't touch anything' do you not know?" I heard Zoe mutter something, which sounded suspiciously like "Boys"

I picked it up and examined it. The others came close to me, and I think Thalia was the one who shocked me. I turned to them and said "Sorry, it's just... This is a Plumbers badge, we use it as telecommunication device. I seriously don't know how it got here."

Percy shrugged "Are you sure, it's from your universe? That symbol is known in a lot of places."

I said "I'm serious Percy. This symbol is the very symbol which was created by the ancient galvans, an alien species. Later it was adopted as a symbol of Plumbers. And I know these detailed galvan inscription on these sides."

I gave it a shake "Hello, Ben Tennyson here. Code Ben 10K. Give a response immediately, ordered by the wielder of Omnitrix."

Percy looked at me with a ridiculous expression "Ben 10K? What kind of name is that?"

I chuckled "People called me Ben 10, because when I got the omnitrix, I could only turn into 10 different aliens. Sometime later, I got about 10,000 aliens, hence 10k. Now I have over a million aliens. Now enough about that,"

The badge gave a response and a Hologram popped up, showing a galvan. My eyes went wide, because I recognised him. "Holy shit! How the hell is his badge here?" I exclaimed.

Thalia looked confused "You know that pers- alien?"

I nodded my head in confirmation. The hologram spoke "Hello to whoever reads this. If you are by chance reading this, then I will be long dead. My name is Al Ja'ar, General of the planet Galvan. I was teleported here because of a failed invention of mine. And since then I found no familiar place. I happened to stumble upon here by chance. I had already deduced it was the planet Terra, and this place was just absolutely amazing. I saw some discarded inventions, which we Galvans have never seen before. It could easily match a lot of our inventions. Estimating, I found out it was nearly Level 15 tech."

I replayed that part again to ensure I heard that properly. Thalia asked "Who is that? What is a Galvan? What does he mean by Level 15?"

I sighed "It's a rating system which tells how dangerous a weapon is. Level 1 is the worst, and the weapon improves the higher the level is. And earth's weapon level, which I assume is same as ours, is level 3. For comparison reasons, omnitrix is Level 20, making it the strongest weapon ever."

Their eyes widened hearing that. I started the hologram again, still confused how he died "Then I found a really bad thing. Even though it will kill me, it still is a marvelous creation. Someone had made a robot, with a soul, which made it feel emotions. Only we ever achieved that, creating the Galvanic Mechamorph."

Zoe's gasped "The Talos! I think it tries to attack anybody that enters this land. We have to get out."

Percy said "Ben, hurry, drop that thing and run!"

I saw a huge robot walking towards us. I knew we were screwed.

_____

Well, I have been busy during these days, as my exams approach again. And damn, I'm really enjoying writing this story. I'll write till my steam runs out, or I hit a writers block. I will then take a week to post the next chapter, because I seriously need a lot of time to think up some little details.
As for the Galvan, I made that up, so if it's real according to Ben 10, it will be purely coincidental.
So see you in the next chapter.
~PerseusKyogre09