⭐|¦_Meeting The Goddess Of Beauty_|¦⭐

Start from the beginning

Thalia said "I know, right?"

I sighed "Like literally, I already said I have a girlfriend, she wouldn't listen and asked if I want to go with her. After turning it down, she tried to control me with words. I only broke out with the help of omnitrix."

Zoe looked at me and asked "It blocks magic?"

I nodded "Yeah, it does. Wouldn't have someone controlling me and using me as their puppet."

Zoe had an understanding look "So that's how thee blocked the magic of Lady Artemis, which would have turned thy into a jackalope."

Zoe was smarter than I thought. I asked "Wow, most people don't deduct it in a long time. How did you?"

She huffed "I am over 3000 year old. I have been serving Lady Artemis for 2000 years, who is one of the smartest Olympians."

My eyes widened at that "Holy shit, you are an immortal? Damn, that's sick."

Zoe just looked at me and said "We are blessed by Lady Artemis, we gain partial immortality. We can only die in battle, or when we break the oath of falling in love with a man."

So that's why they stayed away from men. I asked "Do you have tents? We can get some much needed shut eye, before progressing the quest."

Thalia nodded "Good idea. I would also like to rest."

Zoe had already set up 3 tents. Damn, she worked fast. Zoe announced "The boys can sleep in one tent, while Thalia can sleep alone. Me and Bianca will sleep in the third tent."

I nodded in understanding. I picked the first tent, where Percy and Grover entered.

I threw myself on the sleeping bag and said " 'night. Sleep well."

Percy and Grover dozed off as soon as they hit the bags. They must have been really tired. And I closed my eyes, sleep coming to me.

***

And to wake up in nothingness. I knew it was Bellicus and Serena.

But I was proved wrong when I heard an evil laugh. It said "Foolish boy. Join me. Strike against the Olympians."

I shook my head "No thanks. Wouldn't fraternize with the enemy."

"You should be grateful. A chance like this comes once in a lifetime. I already have a unique ally"

And a scream haunted me. I tried to shut my ears when someone pulled me out.

I raised my head and saw it was Bellicus. He asked "Ben, are you alright?"

I shook my head, clearing my thoughts "Barely. Who was that?"

Serena answered "That was Kronos, Titan of Time, Evil and Harvest. He's the enemy your brother Percy Jackson is going to face."

"Isn't Kronos the threat Percy mentioned about? He told me that he wants to destroy Olympus." I said.

Serena sighed "Indeed. Kronos may not be in the same league as us, but he is still the Titan of Time."

I was struck with an idea "What about Clockwork? It has time manipulation abilities."

Bellicus shook his head "Boy, that would have been great idea, but alas it is not. Kronos is a direct descendant of a CelestialSapien, which you already know are the most powerful species. Clockwork is much weaker than a Titan, so he could easily overpower you. Although," he paused "You may use it when he is not expecting it. It should give you a fighting chance, should you ever fight him."