Chapter 387: Change Him To Big Brother!

Was it okay to lose?

Of course not!

Quentin said, “Let us face them in a match! We’ll kick their a*ses!”

The organizer looked at him and shook his head again. “Sigh. Let’s talk about it again after you watch their match.”

Quentin didn’t understand what he meant, but shortly after, he did.

He’d originally thought that Victor must be the strongest among the three, but unexpectedly, the bald black man next to him was actually the strongest.

His body was as if it was made out of steel, and he seemed immune to all attacks. All the teams they were up against were from Class D, but the three of them played them all like they were babies.

Victor wasn’t that lacking in martial arts ethics anymore this time.

The victory was theirs once the three of them threw their opponents out of the ring.

There was no applause around them. Victor was quiet and didn’t say anything. The bald man next to him rubbed his bald head and said something in a foreign language.

Someone who didn’t understand asked, “What did he say?”

Cherry translated it for him. “He said, ‘Isn’t there anyone in America who can fight?’”

“…”

That one line from her made everyone fall silent.

Even Quentin, who was usually the chattiest person ever, had a serious look on his face. He stared at them for quite a while before he finally leaned toward Nora and asked, “Big Sister, did you notice…”

“They’ve become stronger.”

Nora answered him straightaway.

Quentin immediately nodded. “Yes, and it isn’t just by a little. Why do I feel like Victor can last a few dozen moves against you now?”

Nora replied, “Twenty moves.”

Quentin: “…”

Big Sister was simply so confident!

But!

He felt an acute sense of crisis. “I was originally ranked third in New York, but I feel threatened by that guy now. Aside from Big Brother and Big Sister, there’s probably no one else who would be their match now, right? I can only tie with them at the most.”

The organizer sighed and said, “Now you understand why I asked you guys to watch the match, right? It’ll probably only be possible to defeat them if Big Brother and Big Sister team up!”

Quentin nodded at once. “I think so, too.”

Even if he could stop Victor, Big Sister would have a hard time dealing with the other two by herself.

The organizer said, “Out of all the teams, Team Third In The World has the highest chance of beating them. Therefore, from tomorrow onward, I intend to arrange five matches for you guys every day, so that you can enter Class F as soon as possible. This way, you’ll be able to go up against them! Otherwise, if they hog the Class F seats and clamor there every day, won’t we die of anger? I wonder if the three of you would agree to it?”

Justin looked straight at Nora and said, “She has the final say.”

The organizer: “…”

He looked at Nora.

Nora kept quiet for a moment before she nodded. “Okay.”

She was duty-bound to uphold the American pride in their martial arts.