Chapter 222 - Going To The Quinn School of Martial Arts!

Nora called Mrs. Hoffman, but perhaps she was busy at the moment, she didn’t pick up.

She was about to call again after hanging up the first time when Mrs. Hoffman called. She sounded obviously tired as she said, “Sorry about that, Ms. Smith. I was busy just now, so I wasn’t paying attention to the phone.”

Nora raised her eyebrows and asked, “Is Jimmy having a relapse?”

“No, it isn’t about that.”

Mrs. Hoffman said, “Jimmy is doing pretty well. He’ll be discharged from the hospital and will be able to go to school soon. It’s because something has happened at home.”

“Is it about the car racing club?” asked Nora.

Mrs. Hoffman hesitated for a moment before she said, “Have you also heard about it? Sigh, it’s really giving us a headache.”

Nora was a little taken aback. She asked, “Do you need me to help with anything?”

Mrs. Hoffman, however, declined her offer. “No, it’s alright, Ms. Smith. It’s better that you don’t get involved in the matter. After all, you’re not in our line of business.”

Nora was an excellent doctor who had nothing to do with underworld forces.

Mrs. Hoffman was afraid that she would be implicated if she were to become involved.

After all, the Quinn School of Martial Arts had disciples all over the country. It was as easy as ABC for them to take care of a mere doctor.

Nora didn’t make things difficult for her. She nodded and said, “Alright. Let me know if you need anything.”

Mrs. Hoffman uttered an ‘okay’ before she finally sighed and said, “Only one person can help us with this. We’re currently looking for her.”

Seeing that Mrs. Hoffman was reluctant to say more, Nora nodded and hung up.

Only then did she turn back and look at the men from the Quinlan Sect on the ground.

Nora ignored the rest and looked only at Winston. He had suffered a serious injury to his crotch and passed out from the pain, only to wake up again from the pain. He was currently rolling about the ground all curled up, which easily showed just how hard Justin had kicked him just now.

Nora walked over and stood right in front of him.

Cold sweat trickled down Winston’s forehead, and he was as pale as a sheet. He said, “Send me to the hospital… The hospital…”

Nora squatted down and sneered, “Did you say just now that the Quinlan Sect is being a menace outside because they have the Quinn School of Martial Arts backing them up?”

Winston looked at her viciously at once and replied, “Yes, that’s right. The Quinlan Sect and the Quinn School of Martial Arts—it’s obvious that the two are a family the moment you hear their names. Mr. Quinlan is the top male disciple among the Quinn School of Martial Arts’ unofficial disciples, and even ordinary official disciples have to treat him with courtesy when they see him. How dare you all beat me up… All of you are finished!”

Nora raised her eyebrows and slowly got back up. “Is that so?”

Winston stared at her. “Just you wait! The Quinn School of Martial Arts will find you! They won’t be scared even if you have Mr. Hunt protecting you!”

Nora scoffed. “Sure, I’ll wait for that to happen.”

She dusted off her hands and walked over to Justin and Caleb. “Let’s go.”