Chapter 319: A Man Can't Say No!

Nora thought about this and hurriedly stood up to follow.

But before she could take two steps, Justin followed her. “What’s wrong?”

“I saw an acquaintance,” Nora replied simply and continued walking forward. However, she realized that Old Maddy had already disappeared.

She was very confident that she had not mistaken him.

After all, she did not like to fantasize.

But why was Old Maddy here? The Smith villa was an hour away from here.

As she frowned in thought, it was her turn to go on stage. “This competition is between 028 and Milk Lover. Please come on stage.”

Nora could only give up on looking for Old Maddy and went on stage.

A woman had subdued “Tired Reno” the moment she made a move. This had attracted everyone’s attention. Everyone wanted to know what had just happened.

Some people even felt that Nora might have been lucky just now. Tired Reno must have made a mistake to be hit by her.

Furthermore, it was her first time on stage. Perhaps Tired Reno had underestimated her.

Just like Tired Reno, Milk Lover had already won eight or nine rounds and was not bad. At least he was not a simple Class A.

Before Milk Lover went on stage, he was warned by a kind person to be wary of 028.

However, after he went on stage, he saw that Nora was still wearing that dress. She did not change her clothes at all.

With her eye-catchingly beautiful figure and slender waist, she did not look like a trained person.

Milk Lover raised his guard.

He said, “028, what’s your name?”

Everyone would give themselves a name. For example, Tired Reno and Milk Lover were Internet aliases. Of course, if someone wanted to use their real name, it was not a problem.

Nora: “028.”

Milk Lover: “I’m asking for your real name. I want to know which sect you’re from.”

Nora was silent for a moment. “You don’t need to know.”

On such an occasion, she would be in the limelight sooner or later. She must not leave her name.

When Milk Lover saw her distant look, he frowned. “Alright, since you don’t want to say anything, don’t blame me for being rude! You don’t use your legs, right? Heh!”

With that, he leaped and kicked.

This kick was very strong. In addition, he ran a short distance to gain more strength in his kick. If Nora was kicked, she would definitely be injured. Everyone thought that Nora would dodge easily and find another opportunity to counterattack.

However, they did not expect Nora to suddenly take a small step back and stretch out her fist.

Bam!

Nora’s fist landed on the soles of Milk Lover’s feet. She directly sent him flying out of the ring.

Bam!

Milk Lover prostrated on the ground below the ring.

“Omg!”

The entire venue was in an uproar.

This time, everyone was certain that 028 was not just lucky. She was really a martial arts expert!

“028 wins this competition!”