"It's all of our happiness Harry," Copy Jay said with a chuckle. "But stop dawdling. We need to get Fredrick here back to the ship so Evie can get him ready for his big debut."

Freddy wasn't going to lie, he felt a pit in his stomach when he heard the copy of Jay say that. Copy-Evie had mentioned something earlier about getting to see new people and show off his 'cute' new outfit.

That was when he ran.

If what his tormenters said was true, that he would be seeing people other than them, then there was no way he wanted to be seen in whatever Copy Evie had planned.

Especially if there's a chance I could see Audrey, he thought as they made their way to his tormentor's ship. Oh yes, for some reason, today's torment had been taking place on The Lost Revenge.

Maybe it was someway to tie into the fact that his mother had been a deckhand on The Rose and so Freddy was part Pirate?

No, that couldn't be it, Freddy thought. The only people who'd know that are my father, myself, and Claudine. And Claudine definitely doesn't have the ear of Hades to come up with a torment like this. She's too busy curling up with that Rat, being a traitor to the Angels and not even trying to get the rest of the gang off the Isle!

Oh yes, Hades had 'graciously' kept Freddy well informed of the going ons of the Isle and of Claudine. That infernal television set had been playing constantly whenever he had his serving torment.

There was always time for him to be sat in front of that television set and be shown what his half-sister was doing. What his Princess of a half-sister was doing.

How has she become a Princess? She's nothing but a traitor and that's all she'll ever be! Freddy thought as the copies of Jay and Harry climbed up the gangplank.

"Looks like Harry and Jay caught themselves a prize," the copy of Henry called from the crow's nest. "Looking good Fredrick!"

Not for the first time, Freddy had to wonder how Hades learned of his loathing of his full first name and how he managed to slip it into every torment imaginable.

"Alright you Rats!" Copy Harry called. "We've got a special guest to get ready for his big debut."

"Ooh," the copy of the Tremaine brat squealed. "You mean...?"

"That's right, Tremainelette," Copy Harry nodded. "And while Evie was going to let Fredrick choose before he so ungraciously ran from us and Evie's hard work, I think that means he'd rather you choose."

The Tremaine brat grinned and then looked at Freddy. "I don't know...I wouldn't want to take Fredrick's choice from him. What do you want Fredrick? Do you want me to make the choice of your outfit?"

Freddy paused as he knew there was no way he could answer how he wanted. A question presented by one of the copies of his loathed enemies...and the Tremaine brat could only mean one thing.

"...yes...mistress...I think you should choose," Freddy said, fighting the words all the while but they came out regardless of what he wanted.

The Tremaine brat squealed and clapped her hands. "Oh I'm so glad. I'll go get the outfit ready. Harry? Will you be a dear and finish getting Fredrick undressed? Those pants won't work with the outfit I've got in mind."

"Not a problem Tremainelette," Copy Harry nodded before forcing Freddy onto his back. Freddy couldn't help the small grunt as his back met the deck of the ship.

"What? You thought I was just going to pull your pants down?" Copy Harry asked with a smirk as he came into Freddy's view. "Nah, I figured I'd do something with a bit more flair. After all, we've got a very special tool to use for such an occasion."