17. Announcement of exam

Start from the beginning

The blonde went to the bathroom and remember the odd dreams that he had earlier. 'Weird, this is the first time I dream about getting molested by a girl. Why did I dream that? I had hit my puberty a year ago.' He wonders.

He didn't know most of the dreams is true and he didn't care a lot about it except the Uchiha girl.

_________________________________________

Training ground 3

Sakura stood under the tree while folding her arms around her. She taping her index finger frequently since that is the only thing that could make her busy.

Sakura is the kind of person that is always on time so she used to come early than others. She had trained herself for 1 hour to increase her stamina and strength and rested for 30 minutes until 10 in the morning. Her sweat has gone dry since its windy day.

"Sakura-chan," she noticed Naruto enthusiastically run to her followed by Sasuke.

Hearing him call her chan made her feels cringe throughout her body. As the blonde approached her, she smash his head. "I told you to not call me Chan. How many times should I tell you?"

"Sorry, Sakura-ch" The blonde almost spilt the word again.

"You better not do again" she huffed.

Satsuki walks towards them and witnesses the whole scene. She had an unknown feeling in her heart. She didn't know why but she feel unease when saw the blonde get hit by Sakura. She unconsciously frowns at them.

"Satsuki, are you okay?" Sakura noticed her frown face. Satsuki was caught off guard.

"Yes, I'm okay" she answered with her male voice.

"Are you sure"

"Yes, I am" Satsuki answered irritated by the pink-haired question.

'She must be mad at someone and I hope it wasn't me' Sakura thought. She was wrong Satsuki is indeed mad at her.

"Hello, guys. I hope you are eager to know what I'm about to tell you today" Kakashi made his presence known. He walks to them. He hope to see that childish emotion and yet he got the expression that he didn't expect.

"You early" Sakura gasped. Satsuki eyes widened even with her disguised could be seen. Naruto on the other hand secretly amused by those girls reactions. He was fakely shocked.

"Am I that bad?" Kakashi said sheepishly.

Sakura, Satsuki and Naruto nod in synchronised. It was obvious for people to not realise it even an animal can know.

Kakashi nervously laughed. He rubs the back of his head sheepishly.

"Okay, back to the main topic. I've recently met The Hokage with others Jounin to discuss the new Chunin Exam that will be held in Konoha in a week. There will be many participants from around The Great 5 Nations and most of them are representative of their village. What I tried to say is there are many participants on the outside that is stronger than you can imagine."

"Take Haku as an example. A shinobi with a lost ice bloodline hailed from the clan that specialised ice jutsu was slaughtered and the survivor of the massacre was not known until now. I guess it must be hard when he fights with you right, Sasuke?" Kakashi gives his thoughtful explanation. He glanced at Satsuki who in his disguise was Sasuke.

"You're right. I must admit it was hard to fight him even with my newly evolve Sharingan." Sasuke showed his two tomoe Sharingan spinning around her pupils.

"So in this exam you will face more challenges and hard work as a team. Also all the knowledge of shinobi that you learn must be used in the exam." Kakashi continued again.