She started singing and dancing with the dancer's on stage looking happy on her face hearing the audience cheering loudly towards her high notes before the beat changed to a different with her singing and  dancing break down hearing the back singers then she was singing high notes nailing every going higher getting into the song as building up  with her going high pits showing lot passion and she was singing raw the whole the song making the audience going crazy towards her singing very high notes with the music building up the guy's was shocked by brianna high notes nailing the song expected for jhope and jin was acting like  supporting brothers having fun time yet namjoon feels jealous for some reason towards someone else who get her like the other guy's.

She was singing with the girl  dancer's
Doing hip hop moves around the stage and hearing the crowd cheering wildly especially the ladies towards her break dance down moment before she was singing with bragging rights since she literally has two in empires in different countries she did singing until the song faded away hearing someone yelling yess queen making her laugh with smile towards the crowd before going back stage.

She did smile towards the band who being to playing when she speak for a moment doing a rock/ rap song rapping and singing in the same time
Going around the stage at the moment mindblowing Bts members who is speechless with mouth dropping to her performance  because she was singing and rapping hearing the crowd freaking out in a good way .

Namjoon: she can freestyle  rap?!

Bts: same here.......

Suga: but she did amazing job though

Jin: why you sound like your in love with her again???

Suga: I'm not I'm just complaining her

Jin: alright then

Suga: tch

Soon a party music began playing with a guy friend of Brianna anyways she was singing and dancing around the stage turn the audience was very hype up because they were feeling the music and jhope is loving his birthday tonight with the guy's as well making feel like he was at a party dancing to the  Energy was crazy in the place because  of Brianna singing and dancing with the dancer's neon lights  was everywhere  stary kid's is dancing to the music and her friend kievn is rapping/singing during she was dancing with the dancer's at a moment on his rapping fast but she go singing again having beach ball's is being throw around the place when she get done hearing cheering and whistling loudly nonstop with party confetti blasting out

Jhope had a blast of fun during her show tonight that a the security guard told him go backstage that what his doing right now with a smile on his face like he very happy and break down in tear's whenever he hugs her from missing her very much and though she wasn't coming back to see him because he did ask her to lf she was going come see him for his birthday at any chance which work out for him pretty much.