004.

𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐃 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬 | 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 -> 𝐀𝐓𝐋, 𝐆𝐀

_________________________________

I woke up wanting to cook breakfast to show my appreciation. I honestly don't know how to cook and we gon pray I don't burn down his kitchen BUT I think ima whip some shit up forreal. Cause who y'all know?

I got up did my hygiene routine, including taking a shower and all that good stuff. I changed into some sweats, and a cropped hoodie jacket. I went downstairs to see a sleeping Rio. He is a pretty ass white boy I'll tell you.

I went to see what he had in the fridge it was some eggs, sausage, bacon, cheese, milk, biscuits, croissants, hamburger meat.

I decided to run back upstairs and get my recipe book my grandma left me. I looked through it and saw Shit On The Shangle.

It was basically grits, and seasoned hamburger meat with some onions.

I made that with some biscuits. I totally did not burn the kitchen as I was finished I heard footsteps behind me.

"What's this mama?" His sleepy voice gave me chills as we made eye contact.

"Food, hurry up and get dressed so you can eat." I said pulling out the biscuits out the oven. I decided to make some Arnold Palmer.

I heard footsteps coming back downstairs. I made his plate and mine. Sat them on the island, turned on so me true crime. Stood by the table like a show lady.

"TADAAAAAA." I squealed happily.

"Never did you cook." He scoffed laughing. I flicked him off slickly.

"Now you had no business." I muttered, we ate and ate. He went back for seconds, and thirds. We were done so we went upstairs brushed and washed our mouths.

We went back downstairs and watched some more Bailey Sarian. He was laying on my thigh and I was sitting up with my thighs feet crossed. He was tracing my bruises.

"How much did they hurt you?" He mumbled now rubbing them and looking up at me.

Alot.. my heart frowned and felt that pit of emptiness in my soul, I blinked my tears away.

"Not that much." I smiled looking down at him. He looked for something and I guess he found it. I felt wet things down my cheeks, then he pulled me in.

"Let it out mama." We were laying down. I was laying on top of him though.

"I don't know, why did they do it? I was doing everything I could bro, but I guess not man." I sobbed between words. Feel all the emotions I should've been feeling now it really hurts. Ima get through it though.

"Ma?" He called out. I hummed feeling a little tired.

"I gotta get to school. When I get out we gon talk about it more." He lifted me up gently and got up. He picked me up as well, placing me in his bed before leaving me.

RioooPaTiooo♡♡.

when you coming back?

Later tn, so maybe 7 going on 8 since I have football practice. Why you good ma?

yeah, just checking on you, have a good day ig, be good.

Fasho mama😂😂. I'a talk to you later.

END OF THREAD.

after that I laid my head down and rested.

__________________________________

ass chapter man.

she opened up a little.

just a filler.

01.28.22