Chapter 10

Do you guys like the whole, 'changing the point of view' thing or should I stop that? Please tell me. I know at least one person who likes it, but I wanna know if I should continue it. Alright, let's get on with the story...

**The next day**

**Jordan's POV**

"Okay, what do you want? Now that I'm up." I mumbled the last part. Benny just shook his head and continued with what he was going to say.

"I need to tell you something." He said. The way he said it, I don't know of I could handle it. I've been up for only two hours.

"Um..." he trailed off.

"What?!?" I asked annoyed.

"Okay, so, umm... I sorta, kinda..." he hesitated.

"You what?" I asked, quietly.

"Like...you..." he said, slowly and quietly.

I couldn't believe what I just heard. Benny Rodriguez likes... me...? Is that true? It can't be. Whenever I like someone, they don't like me back. And that's how it always turns out. Never any different. So, since I like Benny, he can't like me. Right?

"Oh. I-im sorry." He started, "I'm really sorry, I shouldn't have told you that."

"No, no. It's fine. It's just... everyone I like never feels the same way" I explained. His eyes got bigger, he seemed happy. Maybe he really does like me...

Okay! There's an update! Just thought I needed an update!

IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE READ!!!

Okay so in the last chapter I had Benny overhear the thing in the kitchen about Phillips. I want y'all to forget I wrote that. It will not have anything to do in the next chapters. So discard it! Okeay....bye!!!