♤~Shouto Todoroki~♤

Start from the beginning

The whole court gasped, and Katsuki looked offended.

"Who's to say Katsuki isn't a spy?! Who's to say he's not trying to destroy our Empire from the inside?!"

"THAT'S FUCKING BULLSHIT!" Katsuki screamed. "IF I WAS TRYING TO DESTROY YOUR BELOVED EMPIRE, YOU WOULD'VE FOUND OUT A LOOOOOOONG TIME AGO, 'CAUSE I ABSOLUTELY WOULD'VE MURDERED ALL YOUR ASSES BY NOW!"

Katsuki covered his mouth to shut himself up, knowing he probably only made things worse for him.

"And that just supports my argument." Naraku smirked. Everything was going according to plan. "Even if Katsuki was not a spy, he's very easily provoked. He's the type of person who would start a war over the smallest thing. And Shouto will do anything Katsuki asks of him. That spells disaster for our wonderful Empire... keeping my nephew as the heir would be like committing suicide."

The rest of the court seemed to agree with Naraku.

Shouto was not a suitable heir.

The also examined Shouto's mental state, as this change seemed to come out of nowhere.

"Shouto, I'm going to ask you some questions, and I want you to answer with the first think that appears in your mind when you hear that question."
"Oh, ok. I don't know why we're doing this, but I'll oblige."
"What are you thinking about right now?"
"Katsuki."
"Who are you in love with?"
"Katsuki."
"Who exactly do you want to spend the rest of your life with?"
"Katsuki."
"...ok. Shouto, if Katsuki were to tell you to eat something disgusting, would you?"
"Without hesitation."
"If Katsuki were to tell you to drink poison, would you?"
"Yes, of course."
"If Katsuki were to tell you to jump from a cliff to your death, would you?"
"If it's what he desires."
"If Katsuki were to tell you to go to war with a certain country, would you?"
"Absolutely."
"If he were to tell you to murder someone, would you?"
"Why wouldn't I?"
"If Katsuki were to die, what would you do?"
"I would kill myself."
"If Katsuki were to break up with you, what would you do?"
"He wouldn't."
"Please consider for a second what would happen if he did."
"He. Wouldn't."
"Shouto, please just-"
"HE WOULD NEVER LEAVE ME, HE CAN'T LEAVE ME!"
"...I suppose I have my answer. Thank you for your time, Shouto."

Shouto was sent away somewhere, and due to his whining and complaining, Katsuki was sent away with him.

The two were sent to a beautiful cottage in the middle of a forest on the far side of the Empire, far far FAR away from any kind of civilization.

Katsuki tried protesting, but was ignored.

So now, Katsuki was stuck in the middle of a forest with a lovesick idiot who has no opinion of his own, who would actually kill himself if asked.

And so began their life together.

"Listen, they won't let us return until your obsession with me calms down." Katsuki told Shouto. "So like... just go back to normal."

"Back to normal?" Shouto asked. "What could you mean by that, my love~?" Katsuki cringed.

"I mean that." He said. "You never used to call me by those dumb names-"