Prologue

October 31, 2005

Bloody Halloween. 

That was the day nobody would forget. That day Keisuke Baji died by killing himself. In order to die on his own terms, he stabbed himself so his best friend would not murder someone again. He did not want to be the reason why his friends fight each other. 

However, that day, nothing happened as planned.

Toman vs Valhalla

It was a gang fight revolving around the grudge between the founders of Toman. However, Toman, the gang ruled by the invincible Mikey was losing the fight, but that did not mean Toman would go down easily. As long as there is a will, nobody would lose.

Keisuke Baji stands at the bottom of the car heap while being blocked by his past vice president. Chifuyu asks Baji to stop, but Baji suddenly punches him down. 

Admiring Chifuyu's determination, Takemichi barrels toward Baji and holds him in place, trapping him in his arms. Chifuyu loses his determination as tears pool in his eyes.

"It's no use, I just can't hit Baji."

Plowing towards the crowd of delinquents, a mysterious, hooded figure runs to Kazutora. The mysterious figure jumps in between the Knife and  Baji, receiving the knife in the arm.

"Damn." The figure curses, "At least I did what I came here for."

The figure wobbles slightly, holding onto their bleeding arm with the Knife still in it. They slowly stride to Takemichi, digging into his pockets for something. 

"Bastard! What the hell are you doing?" Takemichi becomes frazzled at the figure being overly personal.

The figure climbs up the trash heap and throws the charm to Mikey. Seeing the blue charm, Mikey's eyes widen. 

"You kept the charm?"

The figure speeds away but glances back at Chifuyu.

"It's up to you now." The figure whispers to him.

Chifuyu looks at the figure and for a second, he sees bright emerald eyes that mirror his own. 

"It can't be... It's you." He mumbles.

Takemichi looks at Chifuyu, "You know that guy?"

Chifuyu looks back at Takemichi, "Don't worry about them."

Takemichi tilts his head in confusion, 'Baji is supposed to die by Kazutora's hands but that figure jumped in front of him instead. Who are you? This was not supposed to happen.'

Breaking out of his spell, Baji hops onto the top of the car heap, beating down the enemies in his way. Takemichi grabs Kazutora in an effort to stop him from trying to kill Baji again. Chifuyu snaps out of his daze and ran to Takemichi in an effort to help.

On the day branded as Bloody Halloween, there were multiple injuries but no casualties...

Thanks to a certain someone who never showed their face again.